Where are the Trolls

enomosiki

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some, or many, people find it stimulating for their little brains. I like the grammar Nazis--which I don't see often, if at all, on this forum--as they sit on their little perches, shouting at any who dare to misplace a comma. Doing so makes them feel superior. :thumbsdow

Keith

There you go. I fixed it up for you.

eh4

Flashlight Enthusiast
The word has a richness to it though, I like trolling for trolls sometimes myself... Or to troll the trolls of trolling trolls. Which is somewhere between kite fighting and poaching from a long line fisherman.
Seriously though, if you want to dust off the Nomex and say your piece, there is a place for that on the main page.

Last edited:

LGT

Enlightened
While discussions/opinipns can get quite heated here. I think for the most part, members are really just trying to help others when trying to decide what light they "need" to buy.

Anonnn

Newly Enlightened
Those Vatican Assassin Warlocks who have tiger blood flowing through their veins and who hate trolls must have taken care of 'em all.

JohnR66

Flashlight Enthusiast
Give props to the Mods and Admins...they seem to run a pretty tight ship around here. God bless 'em.
Yes, it the heavy moderation. They breakup anything that seems like it is heading down the wrong road. GOOD!:thumbsup:

Empath

Flashaholic
FYI: A post has been removed due to derogatory comments regarding another specified board.

I admit that some other boards may do so. However, unless there appears exceptional reason to relax our efforts against such, we don't attack or denigrate alternate or competing boards.

Speaking of our good points is favored over calling attention to others' bad points.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Trolls are remotely detonated

parkingg.gif

I don't have that button on my mod control panel yet, maybe the admins? :confused:

Last edited:

blasterman

Flashlight Enthusiast
You guys have obviously never read the threads started by incan freaks bashing LED technology in the fixed lighting forum.

Or the inverse, go into the automotive forum and try to discuss any mobile lighting technology not invented by Europeans.

bshanahan14rulz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cpf sucks. Discuss.:devil:

I tried to click Post, but I can't in good conscience post this without a disclaimer that I'm kidding, and obviously so.

eh4

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF sucks time and money from less worthy pursuits.

bstrickler

Enlightened
Threads like this are about the only places I'm comfortable posing joke questions like:

"What's the point of paying a bit less for a flashlight when you can't:

• Run a tank over it

• Dazzle, stun, and beat a bear to death with it

• Use the ceiling bounce for working light to:

• Skin the bear with the bezel crenelations

• Cook a tasty bear steak on a campfire started with the light output

• Set the light to moonlight mode for a romantic dinner with the sweetie"

Hah, My 6D build will be able to meet almost all those criteria when I'm done! Plus, be able to be used as a hammer!

Dr Jekell

Enlightened
If you really, really, really must know where where they are. :sssh:

Greta keeps them in her subterranean labyrinth & feeds them with spammers.

:nana: