Where did all the oldtimers go.

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I agree with the sentiments. The "old timers" are the ones who created the fantastic, generous, family culture of this forum, quite unlike most other online communities. Many thanks! from member #4646.

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
I think this has all been covered pages ago. Haha

I think it's a sliding scale. The newbies posting in this thread when it started in 2005 would be old timers now IMO. It changes as the years go by, I think.

alauda

Enlightened
How on earth do you get to find your member number. I have been away for ages and would like to know if I still fit in.

nbp

Flashaholic
How on earth do you get to find your member number. I have been away for ages and would like to know if I still fit in.

You are 6816. Hover over your name in your post above and look at the little url bar at the bottom of the browser page.

alauda

Enlightened
You are 6816. Hover over your name in your post above and look at the little url bar at the bottom of the browser page.

Thank you..I had been looking everywhere but there....nice to see a few names I know are still about

FrogsInWinter

Enlightened
*In my best Ed McMahon voice* "Hiiii Yooo" :wave::wave:. I think the last time I posted before this was 2012. Its nice to be back.

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
I consider members with a membership numbers below 10000 to be old timers. - Norm

Geez..:sigh: disapointed, I really thought I was in the oldtimers group but I'm in the 18 000. I guess I will have to start a new group, the mid-aged-timers...