Where do you live?

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Living in the northern part of sunny (when it's not raining or hazy from forest fires in neighboring Indonesia :rolleyes: ) Singapore. It's a typical public housing estate, very built-up, noisy & crowded most times, interspersed with small playground/park areas (my 113 sq.m., 5 room, 9th floor apartment faces one :) ), multi-storey carparks & small shopping malls/marketplaces to break the monotony. Other than that it's a great place to live! :eek:

Here's a picture taken about 4 years ago of the balcony in my living room hall. The current state is severely overgrown & even more messy! :green: You can see some of the neighbouring apartment blocks through the screen.
69674302.jpg

Last edited:

Concept

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just Like my Location says. I live in Townsville, North Queensland, Australia. Lovely place a bit humid but thats what you get when you live in a tropical area although it is a bit dry sometimes too. It is a seaside city (small city 150,000) but nice beaches and great lifestyle. I will try to find some decent pics to show.

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
I live in Leiden, the Netherlands. A city of about 200000 people. It's located in the Randstad area. The randstad is an area in the west of the netherlands, it's the most dense populated area of the Netherlands. I hate it here. People are unfriendly and distant. The only contact I have with my neighbours is an occasional greeting in the elevator of my appartmentbuilding. I was born in the south, where I lived in a smaller city, life is better there, People are more friendly. So now I'm looking to move again, this time I'd like to go to the east of the netherlands.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Apex, NC

Once a sleepy little southern town about ten miles southwest of Raleigh. Named for being the highest point on the railroad line between somewhere and somewhere. In recent years it has become one of the booming bedroom communities making up the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area. Best known recently for the toxic waste depot fire that caused most of the downtown to be evacuated. I live outside the evac zone, but I did hear the explosions.

Geoff

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
marxs said:
its pretty ok here, getting breezy and a bit cool. i kinda miss ceritos mall though..i dont know why..hahaha

Hahahaha... Cerritos Mall!!
Everybody Goes there.
Well Good Luck On Your New Home!
If you need me ill be at the Mall
nana.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
I put North East Arkansas as thats where I am. When I joined CPF I was out of the city limits (in the country dogs running wild, shoot at cans in the yard whatever) I have been annexed into the city and have moved after that so I am in Jonesboro Arkansas. I left the North East Arkansas for location as unless you happen to be a history buff if you recognize Jonesboro AR. It was due to a School shooting. History buffs might look into cotton gins to see if we are famous and of course RiceLand Rice at one time was a biggie for Jonesboro but I think Stuttgart is bigger now as Rice plants go. (factories not plants)
I can't post a link but there is a CPF Frapper site you can see lots of us that joined.
Topper :)

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
In a little city south of Milwaukee and northwest of Indianapolis... it's supposed to be windy. Here's a panoramic skyline photo I took last year from Millennium Park, which is a brand new park right in Downtown Chicago. I live about 3 miles NW of the center of "The Loop", which is where I work.

chicagoskyline1smxi8.jpg

john

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast
We live in a bunker above sea level in a neighborhood known as "the top of the triangle" in the Fauberg Marigny, just a couple blocks from the French Quarter in New Orleans.

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
Downtown Buenos Aires, Argentina

obelisco

This photo was taken on the World AIDS prevention day, thats our obelisk with the biggest condom I ever saw :)

It was taken by me one block away from my office.

Pablo

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Presently, I live in Adana, Turkey.
Cruise down the Mediterranean heading east until you slam into Southern Turkey. Head north west about 40 miles or so and you are in Adana. I have about 7 months or so left until I move yet again. This time to the states but ??? as to were I'll end up.
If you spot a recumbent bicycle...that is either me or a member of my family. If you see a screaming Fenix L1P (a U bin MillerMods version) and a rear facing red LED flasher on the helmet... you found me! Just yell "CPF" and I'll stop to give you a tour.

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't live in a "town", so to speak - you can see where I'm at if you look at the CPF Map in my signature..

benyosh

Newly Enlightened
Wow!!! You guys have some really gorgeous pics. Need to get a digicam. Anyway, i live in Rancho Cucamonga, CA right on Route 66. Going on 2 years here straight from Maui, HI...really miss that place. I know Don is luvin it there except for the gas prices.

ikendu

Flashlight Enthusiast
I live on a wooded ridge overlooking a farming valley in Ely, Iowa (population: 1300).

This is my office where I am writing my first non-fiction book on renewable energy.

Marc's%20office.jpg