Where to buy black 12mm switch boot covers?

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for black 12mm switch boot covers for replacement in an Eagletac D25C Ti. I'm not finding that size at Kaidomain or DX.com. Anyone else have a source? Thanks!

cyclesport

Enlightened
Contact EagleTac USA andask for a replacement if yours is compromised, they'll prob send you one or two gratis. If not, try Tod @ IlluminationGear, he can usually get EagTac parts when all other attempts fail.*NOTE: D25c OE boots are somewhat thinner than most generic boots.

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see them on Kaidomain. Are they not tall enough? Have you tried to see if there in stock?

The ones that are on Kaidomain do not have the texture on the top, they are smooth. I'm looking for some with texture.

Contact EagleTac USA andask for a replacement if yours is compromised, they'll prob send you one or two gratis. If not, try Tod @ IlluminationGear, he can usually get EagTac parts when all other attempts fail.*NOTE: D25c OE boots are somewhat thinner than most generic boots.

My reason for wanting to change to a black boot is because I think it would give the light a cleaner look. I'm not wild about the glow in the dark boot esp. since I work around grease and dirt quite a bit as well. I don't like Eagtac's logo stamped into their boot either. OCD stuff I know! Just a simple textured black 12mm boot is all I am after.