Where to buy Inova X-5??

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
www.countycomm.com has a good price but it is not on the web site you will have to call them and confirm that they have in stock. best price i found!

Longden

Newly Enlightened
I bought mine over the weekend, in Solvang, CA at a favorite knife shop of mine ... Nordic Knives.

They're just getting into hi-Tech lights and a lot of their stuff is just MagLites and Sure-Fires, but the sales person (who knew me) told me I had to see their "new item", and it was the Inova X5.

Certainly not cheap at $49, but I like to keep my favorite shops in business so I bought the titanium model with the white LEDs. I had wanted to order the silver/aluminum one online, but the titanium model (in name only, BTW) had a nice gun-metal grey finish that was just sooo sweet to look at.

They have a website and do mail-order, but no pictures ... www.nordicknives.com

Good hunting.

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my inova X5 from John at Dark Star Inc. I believe he has both black & titanium (silver) finnish.

Just send him an email: [email protected]

He sold me one for $31.00 + $4.25 shipping. You might even be able to talk him into cheaper shipping but the $4.25 was for Priority Mail. His turn-around time was very fast.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
sickoutfit. This is the same person that Sean posted on this thread.
grin.gif
grin.gif

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phred:
sickoutfit. This is the same person that Sean posted on this thread.
grin.gif
grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's right, he sells them on ebay too
smile.gif
, but the auctions always end with a price higher than what I can buy them for directly.

Darell

Flashaholic
My local Fry's has them. I remember thinking it was a pretty good price, but I didn't buy one, so can't remember just what it was....

mc

Newly Enlightened
Frys has them for $39.99 in the stores.

It looks like they are selling well, there are less and less every week.

I am sure there were 100 of them a month ago, now maybe 50 in the local store.