Which flashlight for....

clipse

Enlightened
What flashlight would be best for paintball at night? Within reason. :)

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you planning on mounting it on the gun? I'd probably go with a Gladius or as a hand carry a Wolf-Eyes M90x (with a LA upgrade from Lumens Factory) to search distant areas. Lots of throw from either one and the Gladius strobe might even get you out of a pinch in a close encounter if you are fast. The Gladius is one of the longest throwing Lux lights I've seen and should be enough to cover the distance most paintball can accurately reach. Or use both :D

clipse

Enlightened
I currently don't intend to mount it. Maybe in the future but for now just handheld. Last night I used my E1L. It worked well enough at the distance we were. Still, now I want something better. :D

loneranger

Newly Enlightened
Are you certain you want a flashlight to play paintball at night? Your opponent(s) will see you long before you see them. All they'll need to do is aim for your light.

carrot

Flashaholic
I'd pick the G2z and a P61 and use it for momentary use only. Nothing like popping out of the woods, flashing your light to make positive ID and then tapping the trigger on your paintball marker, eh?