I am looking for a recommendation for a light to use while traveling on my electric unicycle (EUC). The unicycle itself has a “headlight” of limited value. Being in an urban area, with homeless camped along some of the bike paths, I am looking for something that would both illuminate any threats emerging from the bushes and that would be bright enough to temporarily disorient someone should they want to attack. I have both hands free, so can point the light down and out of others’ eyes when meeting oncoming bicyclists or when just out in the open.
- I will likely purchase it online
- I am willing to pay up to $200
- Hand held
- Medium Size
- I am assuming it would be LED
- I would prefer not to buy something from China right now
- Rechargeable would be nice, but I am open to something more expensive/exotic like what is used in my Surefire