Who likes the Jelly format?

turbodog

Not sure if this has been mentioned... But I run monitors in portrait mode (try it, you'll like it). This does cause some formatting problems on CPF BTW.

idleprocess

Not sure if this has been mentioned... But I run monitors in portrait mode (try it, you'll like it). This does cause some formatting problems on CPF BTW.
During the Before Times I had a triple monitor setup at work with one in portrait mode - great for consoles, logfiles, and IMs. Not going to even try to rotate the present 42" monitor at home.

Poppy

CPF Supporter
Everything is moving in the right direction, thanks for the work!

Yesterday there was no search yet, now there is a search, good.

Will it be possible to edit old posts and how can hide "Latest posts"? They take up about 1/3 of the screen and when scrolling down, empty space is saved

View attachment 13885
I agreed with you that the right hand column is too wide, but today I decreased the font size on my screen by using Cntrl> - and now the site looks more like it used to for me.

1627729488604.png

Greta

Administrator
Staff member
I’m just casually wondering who thought it would be an awesome idea to just up and change everything without any warning?
There *WAS* warning. Don't you read the Administrative Announcements forum? Tsk, tsk. Don't be so contrary to the new owner, wac... I love ya, man 😘

wacbzz

There *WAS* warning. Don't you read the Administrative Announcements forum? Tsk, tsk. Don't be so contrary to the new owner, wac... I love ya, man 😘
Come on...YOU know how contrarian I am. 😁

Also, best of luck to you in going forward and living your best life!

bykfixer

CPF Supporter
Pop up ads in between posts? And randomly blocking my screen?
No no no!! Not cool. Not cool at all.

Is that a sudden Chrome thing or is the "new" format going to allow ads from the outside (as in crawlers and snoopers) invade our computers?

Last edited: