Who likes the Jelly format?

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Wishing we still had the option to describe below the member's image our location. It's always interesting to see how far flung we are, or close by.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Thanks Jean-Luc!
Then, wondering if the classification of "Well-known member" could be replaced with location? I mean, that classification is very broad to the point of non useful. Anyone can easily see when someone joined and number of posts already, right?

Chauncey Gardiner

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
Thanks Jean-Luc!
Then, wondering if the classification of "Well-known member" could be replaced with location? I mean, that classification is very broad to the point of non useful. Anyone can easily see when someone joined and number of posts already, right?

The member's location is included, at least as far as the member chose to describe it.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
I remember the day I acheived "flashaholic" status. What a treat that one was.

IIrc it was 100 posts back then. Maybe 50? But I do remember it was a really cool milestone to me.

I think my next goal was to reach 1000 without getting banned. So far so good.

coffeecup66

Enlightened
You know that your "new" logo sucks, right ? And can you make it any bigger, cuz I really think it's not uselessly using up enough space ? If you're gonna make a change in your visual identity, make it worthwhile.

Hard to differentiate a quote from response, from sig ? Mentionned on message 34, a month ago.

Is it me or does 98 % of all other forums have page navigation on the top & bottom RIGHT hand side ?

Still no sign of my ol' brown template...

Cheers.

Jelly

Administrator
Staff member
CPF Supporter
You know that your "new" logo sucks, right ? And can you make it any bigger, cuz I really think it's not uselessly using up enough space ? If you're gonna make a change in your visual identity, make it worthwhile.

Hard to differentiate a quote from response, from sig ? Mentionned on message 34, a month ago.

Is it me or does 98 % of all other forums have page navigation on the top & bottom RIGHT hand side ?

Still no sign of my ol' brown template...

Cheers.
Thanks for the feedback.
Just updated the quote, from the response on the dark style.

As far as the page navigation, feel free to explain a bit more please?

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I understand the reason for the Migration of the forum to xenoforo.
But I am not a xenoforo fan at all. I am kind of oldschool, baybe that is the reason why I miss the ild forum style a little bit.

But that is the way it is. No complain at all.

coffeecup66

Enlightened
As far as the page navigation, feel free to explain a bit more please?
I "naturally" go to the right side (generally bottom-right) to skip/navigate to the next page. Don't know if it's years of various forums that "educated" me like this, or a certain logic that tends to find it inefficient to have to go back to the left hand side to find the "page select/navigation" function/menu. Clicking to go to the next page is (in general) supposed to be the last thing you do on a page that you have read. So where is the end of a page for a western country forum ? Bottom-right.

JM2C.

coffeecup66

Enlightened
Just updated the quote, from the response on the dark style. ...

I find the dark style even worse than the Light.

The ol' brown style was perfect in all aspects, specially in the not-make-your-eyes-sore-after-just-30-seconds department.

But to each his/her own.

Cheers.

Last edited: