Who uses a non-white LED as an EDC? ...

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Lux Luthor:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by vcal:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by carl:
Has anypne tried a single white LED with the 2032 battery? Is there enough power? The two 2016 batteries poop out too fast on my Inova microlight.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I'm now using a single 2032 cell in my Photon-2, but it is one of the new 4.2v (nominal) rechargeable Li-ions.

-It's almost as bright as it was with 2-2016s.
I highly recommend these new cells for sheer longevity and economy.
icon14.gif

They should be available in the U.S. (in small quantities) sometime this next year.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Highlandsun got his LiIon AAs from Minimoto today, and I think there may be interest in a group buy. They gave him quotes for lots of 1000, and I'm hoping we can get them to throw in some of those 2032's that people will no doubt also want.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Amen to that. Now that I've successfully recharged these cell with excellent results, I'm not nearly so "skittish" about overcharging and undercharging-(I monitor the voltage all the way through the charge).

Yes, I'd also be really interested in either both AAA/AA Li-Ions -after my experience with the coin cells.

-I could just kick myself for not asking for samples of the AAA/AA along with the other sample batteries.
blush.gif