Wicked Lasers 877 Phone Number

brusiertd

Newly Enlightened
I am rather new to lasers in general but am not an idiot I have no plans of shining lasers in public or doing anything that may break the law... With that said I recently purchsed the Wicked Professional I bought it about three days ago and figure I am now probally on an FBI list somewhere. I called Wicked Lasers 877 number because from what I read they do not like to reply to Emails. Upon calling I get an Asian lady speaking Chinese, Japanese or something and then I get disconnected. After reading much on power and what they can do etc I am assuming a 10-20mW I will get bored with real quick. I know this topic of Wicked Lasers credibility and such was posted months ago. I have also heard about modified lasers losing power after only days because they are modified. Can anyone point me in the direction of some rather inexpensive class IIIb OEM lasers. I have already looked into megalasers well to cut it short just about every popular laser site. Now looking back this post seems to be pointless but I will post anyways and how my dignity is still intact.
-Thanks <font color="black"> </font>

LaserMod

Enlightened
Somebody whispered that... "Isn't WL based at CNI now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif "

I reckon so...

Raccoon

Enlightened
That would make for a nasty rumor.

"WL bought CNI... pass it on"

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
that's old news, happened over the chinese new year. hostile take over! no golden parachute for cni chairman, chris tao is now ceo of cni! hense, inability to answer emails at wicked, nobody is really moderating their forums at wicked laser. they've branched out in the u.s. clever laser and cipher. both with the letter "c".

Raccoon

Enlightened
Some how I doubt Chris has the money or savvy to purchase a large manufacturer such as CNI. It's one thing to purchase small amounts of lasers and sell them at retail, but something completely different to produce them.

You jest. Right?

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
well, he could've merged with the company, or just left wl and moved on with cni. but how do you explain wl will be selling pgl lll as soon as they get their acts together. something is brewing between these 2 companies.

Raccoon

Enlightened
There are such things as Distribution Rights. I imagine Chris is simply ordering a lot of 200 for resale.

Kipper

Newly Enlightened
I have always gotten a response back from Tom within a day of sending an email to W.L.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
asdrewhi ... please stop advertising your kind of "special" websites on CPF. This is a forum about light and not politics etc.
If you continue this path you will loose your posting privileges for disrupting the board.
bernhard

EDIT spelling