Wicked Lasers... are they in some kind of trouble?

xenophobe

Newly Enlightened
Last night on Wickedlasers.com forum, there were several users who stated the checkout feature didn't work. One of them called the checkout processing client, 2checkout.com, and they said they were no longer doing business with WL as the representitive said, "they are under investigation" by some undisclosed department'.

Today, all the posts are deleted (in typical WL tradition /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ), but all their lasers are now "on backorder until the 25th..."

Interesting huh?

I wonder if WL keeps a list of all sales, and which countries are investigating them, and who's government will get lists of who bought what. The potentials are freaky. lol.

Kreso_Bukvic

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
xenophobe said:
Last night on Wickedlasers.com forum, there were several users who stated the checkout feature didn't work. One of them called the checkout processing client, 2checkout.com, and they said they were no longer doing business with WL as the representitive said, "they are under invesigation" by some undisclosed department'.

Today, all the posts are deleted (in typical WL tradition /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ), but all their lasers are now "on backorder until the 25th..."

Interesting huh?

I wonder if WL keeps a list of all sales, and which countries are investigating them, and who's government will get lists of who bought what. The potentials are freaky. lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. If you post somthing like "my WL laser is a light saber" it will not be deletad but allpots get deleted that say aboutthem.

I just do not trust them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Re: Wicked Lasers... are they in some kind of trou

Gentlemen, I'd like to remind you not to turn this thread in a Wicked bashing trainwreck again ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
bernhard

Raccoon

Enlightened
Re: Wicked Lasers... are they in some kind of trou

CHOO CHOO! *chugga chugga, chugga chugga*