will somebody PLEASE review the G25C2 ???

Am I the only person who wants to see a good review of it?

• Yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

SouthernSorrows

Newly Enlightened
preferably with beamshots , throw range, and battery efficiency vs a few competitors

selfbuilt , bigmac , hkj ... somebody

Last edited:

ragweed

Enlightened
Its a thrower for sure..! I don't like any light that uses 2 CR 123A batteries.

Federal LG

Flashlight Enthusiast
I gotta say... I would prefer a review of the new Surefire EB1 with tons of pics!

:D

tja343

Newly Enlightened
I tried commenting a G25C2 thread and even started my own thread simply asking for beamshots and it was just pushed out of site (page 2 and beyond)
Usually these lights are reviewed asap but this is taking forever.
I was looking for a review to compare the tints between the 2 models (T5 neutral and U2 cool).
And to jalal20 goinggear does have a basic review, but I am sure the OP means a detailed one...

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
it may be more manufacturer related. perhaps Eagletac isn't sending out review units, idk

(i really want to see a review)

QuailRider

Newly Enlightened
I'm not experienced enough to do a thorough review, but my two cents is just buy one, neutral version, with the filter kit. You won't be disappointed. I love mine. The neutral has a nice pure white tint. It's a very bright thrower that can light up a forest... and also becomes a great flood at the flip of the diffuser ring. The feel is good, the clip has a clever tool-less removal design, the UI is good, and it takes 18650's for long life. My only complaints are (1) the rubber tail-stand attachment can't be used in conjunction with the lanyard, and (2) the included pouch is too small if you use the light with both the diffuser and the tail-stand.