will there ever be a new CPF edition Arc

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
From past posts I would say it is more likely you will never see another new Arc model than that we would get a special ed. just for us. Just my feeling from what Gransee has said...

tricker

Enlightened
yeah i wasn't too optimistic, but it would generate more revenue(i suspect) plus now that the arc6 is out there has to be something on the horizon.... i'd take an arc AA or something?:poke:

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
So how about a CPF edition Arc-AAA Premium (GS)? We could do red, green or blue HA. Which color do most people want? I wonder what the CPF rules are now on CPF editions.

peter

fyrstormer

Banned
I don't care about the color, but a version that uses the SMJ LED sold at the Sandwich Shoppe would be nice. Those things are as bright or brighter than the GS, and without the blue hotspot.

saabgoblin

Enlightened
So how about a CPF edition Arc-AAA Premium (GS)? We could do red, green or blue HA. Which color do most people want? I wonder what the CPF rules are now on CPF editions.

peter
Personally, I would love a dark olive green, deep purple or a maroon but I wouldn't mind your standard HA as well and tied to a CPF donation wouldn't be a bad thing should that be permissible by Greta. Have always wanted an Arc and I am sure that one will come my way sooner or later and I was tempted by one of your old camo versions over at the marketplace. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Peter, I am assuming that the DS Led is similar to the 3mm on a McGizmo LS20, yes?

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
IIRC there have been both blue and red editions in the past. I like the idea of a dark green.

I agree. Already got red & blue, no sense in doing a CPF edition in those colors again. Green would definitely be cool & how about with a green LED? Oh man Migs (GreenLED) would definitely flip on this one!

I believe the rules on CPF editions still apply, should always go through Sasha regardless.

Blue72

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree. Already got red & blue, no sense in doing a CPF edition in those colors again. Green would definitely be cool & how about with a green LED? Oh man Migs (GreenLED) would definitely flip on this one!

Green LED is kind of useless. How about green with a red LED and make it the CPF edition astronomy light.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Green LED is kind of useless. How about green with a red LED and make it the CPF edition astronomy light.

It may be to you as useless as red is to me although red can have more uses than green. Green LEDs do have uses more than I thought.

napalm-2002

Enlightened
yeah i got red and blue too. olive would be sweet.
green led's were sweet for at nite when led tech was new.
green washes away colors tho.

i want a green color light body with a crazy brite white led in it.
can we have our user names inscribed on them again?
an extra cost would be ok.

Last edited: