Wolf eyes Shark 1 battery pack performance.

KidZoom

Newly Enlightened
Can anybody provide instructions to remove the batteries from the battery pack?

Has anybody accomplished the battery swap, and have it work?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

shark-battery.jpg

As you can see, the pack "appears" straight forward.
The cells appear to be straight forward 18650 3.7v LI-ION flat tops that are marked CMICR18650

Can anybody provide instructions to remove the batteries from the battery pack?
Has anybody accomplished the battery swap, and have it work?
Any suggestions?
Thanks

ronemca

Newly Enlightened
Greetings and happy 2016!

It is now early March, and a (not so) young man's thoughts turn to...batteries!

I still have my Boxer, and the pack is still essentially dead, and I'm still trying to resurrect it somehow. Elsewhere on CPF I have recently posted about this, and I'm waiting for some experienced gent to step forward with a solution. (and no - not the "bin-it" solution)

I'm thinking about trying to buy the 3-cell magazine + clicky tailcap and just abandoning the integrated pack & twisty cap...but of course I hope to verify that it'll fit before I send any money anywhere.

Gents?

KidZoom

Newly Enlightened
Greetings and happy 2016!

It is now early March, and a (not so) young man's thoughts turn to...batteries!

I still have my Boxer, and the pack is still essentially dead, and I'm still trying to resurrect it somehow. Elsewhere on CPF I have recently posted about this, and I'm waiting for some experienced gent to step forward with a solution. (and no - not the "bin-it" solution)

I'm thinking about trying to buy the 3-cell magazine + clicky tailcap and just abandoning the integrated pack & twisty cap...but of course I hope to verify that it'll fit before I send any money anywhere.

Gents?

Bin it is the only intelligent answer. I am fairly technically able. This is a major undertaking. THIS Wolf-Eyes purchase is one of my worst decisions ever. I spent $318 for light that had very limited battery life and no reasonable method to replace batteries. NO SUPPORT from manufacturer.

Latest posts