Wondering where the older members are?

Darell

Flashaholic
Ummm. Yeah. You caught me. That's actually the messy corner of the office. I had to pile all the books on TOP of the book case to keep Kyra from having her way with them. I can't wait until she begins to respect the property of others.... that'll happen when she's 18 or so.

I am a self-described nerotic neat freak, yes. In my garage I have individual bins labeled: rope, light bulbs, irrigation, automotive, painting, concrete, electronic, tarps, etc. Uh, I could go on, but I'm sure I've said too much already.

Believe me when I tell you that having a child has severely cramped my style.
grin.gif

Brock

Flashaholic
LOL!!!

Ahhhhh, so I have to teach him to type so I can just walk around and he can dictate my post, very clever idea. Now if I could just get him to sit up by himself I will be on my way
smile.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I`ve been here since January 2000 and despite (among other things) my free time ever diminishing thanks to work, my old computer slowly dying (replaced with *another* old computer) and recently the web server guys best efforts to keep me out, I pulled through and am still here.
When I first signed up I think I had about 15 torches of various qualities and brightnesses (of which I thought the mag-lite was the best of course), now I`m sure there are over 150
shocked.gif
and the mag-lite sits all alone in the corner.

If it weren`t for this place I`d have no social life at all
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Ah yes. That head support thing goes a LONG way toward toddler independence. Since I've managed to yank this thread SO far off topic already, I'll answer your first question a bit better:

I've found that Kyra doesn't need the *constant* attention that she did when she was your son's age. But when she does need the attention, it is a more severe need. So, the amount of attention is the same, it just comes in smaller, high-density packaging now. If I time her needs just right, I'm golden and there are no panic attacks; the day is good. If I miss it by so much as a minute, I pay for it the rest of the day. YMMV.
smile.gif

mc

Newly Enlightened
Well I have always noticed that it sure does not matter what # you are, for example, I have yet to make a relevant post. I did lurk for a month, before joining, so I could maybe have had a lower #, like single digit, eh Craig??