Woohoo! I got myself an ArcAAA LE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

llvo

Enlightened
I'm so glad that I got one.
It got a prefectly centered beam. Comparing to my black old version ArcAAA black, it is not brighter. Instead, the color seems whiter while the <font color="blue"> blue tint </font> in the hotspot is more <font color="red"> obvious </font> .
Anyway, I love it.

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
Isn't it a beautiful thing? I wonder if anyone has documented the phenomenon of people wishing they had purchased more than one Premium/LE once they receive it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I don't think there's a day that's gone by that I haven't used my Arc AAA LE (was that a double negative?)...

-Jim

llvo

Enlightened
well, English is not my mother tongue, and I can't distinguish whether it is double negative... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

YES, it's beautiful. Someday I may buy another one for better tint. It's the only thing that keeps it away from perfect since I was lucky enough to get a nearly prefect standard black AAA.

My Arc AAA LE is always in my pocket with a cold steel Tufflite and the locker key.

Thanks Arc for making such a neat light!

llvo

Enlightened
you mean the my Arc LE?

The package is still here - AWH-NAT-P(Natural Color Premium White)
???It should have the best LED???

SUREFARC

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
llvo said:
you mean the my Arc LE?

The package is still here - AWH-NAT-P(Natural Color Premium White)
???It should have the best LED???

[/ QUOTE ]

You know the packaging of mine says AW-NAT. I don't know they changed the packaging or you got the "Premium version".

Anyone got a Premium here ? Any pic availble?

pyramus

Newly Enlightened
2 of my packages say AW-NAT and one says AWS-NAT-P. All three lights say " Limited edition" on them. The one that says AWS-NAT-P has a sticker over the wording "AW-NAT". I have read that the newest limited editions are labeled "premium". I am never without one of these. All of my beams are slightly off center but the color of the limited edition is much more to my liking(whiter) than any of my other Arc AAA lights.

llvo

Enlightened
My Arc's LED is perfectly centered.
just that annoying blue tint...

ar, I made a mistake. The follows are the EXACT wordings on the package's white stick on label:

AWS-NAT-P
Premium White LED
Natural Finish

The light has "Limited Edition" engraved.

Status
Not open for further replies.