1.JPG

13.JPG

15.jpg

3.jpg

19.jpg

Last edited:

Kiessling

Flashaholic
We can make a deal ... I get those supporters and Italy can have the cup ... we could let them win ... :nana: :wave:

Topper

Flashaholic*
I will be cheering for Brazil. I wanted the US of A to win (of course I was not suprised we did not) so that leaves Brazil as the American team (South America counts for me). Nothing against the other teams in the least.
Topper :)

chrisse242

Enlightened
Miciobigio said:
:rant: :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :dedhorse: :scowl: :touche: :nana: :tsk: :whoopin: :hairpull: :shakehead

I think that you are missing something here !!!:xyxgun: :xyxgun:

Missing? What? I can't think of anything between us and the final. :nana:

Chrisse

chrisse242

Enlightened
Kiessling said:
We can make a deal ... I get those supporters and Italy can have the cup ... we could let them win ... :nana: :wave:

All of them? I'd give that cup away for pic #five. Miciobigio, did you take those pics? They are great...

Chrisse

ledvador

Newly Enlightened
Yes Chrisse,
Save the date on the 9th of july!!!!
It's a big big party at the champ Elysée in Paris, and some fire craker near my home.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Thanks for all your encouragements !!! :)

And yes Chrisse a Germany/France will be nice :)

Next match on wednesday :)

Ledvador, très joli match, n'est-ce pas ? On a vu du très grand Zidane.. et surtout un jeu d'équipe très structuré..ils méritaient de gagner ce soir après ce qu'ils ont fait !!!

vaism

Newly Enlightened
Clear blue ocean & windswept coconut trees..
Oh my god! Brazil is out!! But to be fair, France played much better. Barthez wasn't even slightly troubled throughout the match.. But from history, seems like the French do know how to counter the samba boys tactics.. :candle:

ledvador

Newly Enlightened
Frenchyled said:
Thanks for all your encouragements !!! :)

And yes Chrisse a Germany/France will be nice :)

Next match on wednesday :)

Ledvador, très joli match, n'est-ce pas ? On a vu du très grand Zidane.. et surtout un jeu d'équipe très structuré..ils méritaient de gagner ce soir après ce qu'ils ont fait !!!

Beau jeu en effet face a une équipe du brézil qui n'a pas démérité. les match France-Brézil promettent toujour du beau spectacle quelque soit l'issue.
OOPS.. sory for those whoo don't undertand the french..
Brazil-France give always a nice show wathever the winner.
ALLEZ LES BLEUS!

ledvador

Newly Enlightened
vaism said:
Oh my god! Brazil is out!! But to be fair, France played much better. Barthez wasn't even slightly troubled throughout the match.. But from history, seems like the French do know how to counter the samba boys tactics.. :candle:

For sure... brazilian and french are playing often together in the european season club.

Last edited:

ledvador

Newly Enlightened
vaism said:
Yes sure, but why not the other way round?! Brazilian finding a way to counter the French instead.
Maybe cause the french team are the best players ... </: o ) give a better team work... and they get Bartez as goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.