World's longest throwing LED Flashlight- FTP the affordable DEFT

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
:huh: I have only separated the light into these 5 parts: the head, the thing between the head and the body, the body, the battery tube and the tailcap. I did not take the small optic apart. :duh2:
alvinyhwong this is a better thing to discuss via email as was your shipping worries. I would appreciate it if you would carry on any further correspondence there.

oliverlunt

Newly Enlightened
I sent you my email information via your contact tab on your website. Hope you got it.

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is to notify you that 9 DEFT-FTPs, the longest throwing LED flashlight in the world, are available for sale. The price is $199 plus shipping and comes with the 1.4A single stage driver and R2 WH LED.

This is a first come first served sale. This is due to the fact that at this moment we cannot make them fast enough to fill demand. We are working on this. If you do not make it on this round I want to reassure you there will be more.

How to order

Send me an email to "omglumens at g mail dot com" with "DEFT FTP order" in the subject line.

Please provide me with your zip code if you live in the US or, if outside the US, your country so I can calculate shipping. Everything I ship goes via USPS Priority w/ insurance. As always I put the full value of the light on the customs forms and will not under any circumstances do otherwise. That means if you live in a country other than the US you will most likely be obliged to pay a customs or duty fee. Residents of Texas will also be responsible for any state taxes.

So the two things the email should contain are "I want one" and where you live.

After I have had time to figure out who gets what I will send you an email to let you know what your total is and payment instructions. After I send the return email with the total you have 24 hours to remit payment.

Note that I will not accept any order through PM as my CPF inbox cannot handle it. It must be through email.

Thanks everyone! -Michael

Votekinky06

Newly Enlightened
I got so impatient waiting for this light that I blew all of my flashlight fund on 3 other lights...:oops: Guess I'm off to the marketplace...

ow!myeyez

Newly Enlightened
just got my FTP today... does not dissappoint. My cousin turned it on and i had to pick his jaw up off the ground.. WOW. thanks for the quick shipping Michael!...and yall need to get one NOW!~ one question though.. Is there supposed to be a glow in the dark ring around the lens as in the picture ? cuz mine doesn't have one.. just curious.

Last edited:

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
just got my FTP today... does not dissappoint. My cousin turned it on and i had to pick his jaw up off the ground.. WOW. thanks for the quick shipping Michael!...and yall need to get one NOW!~ one question though.. Is there supposed to be a glow in the dark ring around the lens as in the picture ? cuz mine doesn't have one.. just curious.
The plastic ring that keeps the main lens in is what glows. You don't see it as much straight on. If you look from the side you should see it. All production FTPs have this part so I don't see a way yours wouldn't. I no longer put the glow powder around the LED like I did with the old Enthusiast model. Maybe that's what you were expecting? Either way I am glad to hear you are enjoying the light.

Nedtheshred

Enlightened
I got mine also and it is awesome, very fun to play with
Thank you Micheal for the fast shipping
cant wait to take it to Tahoe this weekend
Regards
Ned

TIkka7mm08

Newly Enlightened
Just received the DEFT FTP and have lit up the farm. Put it beside my P14, and blushed at its inadequacy.

In fact I was so blown away by this torch that I've signed up as CPF member :)

Cheers Michael -worth the pain of the USD-NZD exchange rate!

Bob

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since this run is closed, how long till the next one?

Cpt. Thomas
I'm working on it now. Hopefully they will be finished by the end of next week. It will not be the FTP but a higher powered variant.

Just received the DEFT FTP and have lit up the farm. Put it beside my P14, and blushed at its inadequacy.

In fact I was so blown away by this torch that I've signed up as CPF member :)

Cheers Michael -worth the pain of the USD-NZD exchange rate!

Bob
I'm flattered you signed up just to post that.:thumbsup:

Latest posts