WormVN - Limited Run, 11 Only

vinhnguyen54

Flashaholic
CPFBA
This is kinda why I was asking to see what they look like. Mine is going on a keychain and get get banged and bumped.
My prometheous light is in terrible shape after a year. Still works great.
As pretty as they might be (have been) it probably won't be a big deal for me.

In that case I can pick the best lookign one for you. Email me please.

vinhnguyen54

Flashaholic
CPFBA
chuck them up in your drill press and spin them , then use some 320 to 600 grit sandpaper to polish off the finish. Should come right off. The faster you spin it the better the finish. If you want, I could fix them for you.

I wasn't aware you need to quench in water to get the color. Have you tried not quenching them, just heat them less?

Quench is just to lock in the colors...I just forgot to dry. I did order 10 more new one. I was going to sand blast these ones.

lampeDépêche

Flashlight Enthusiast
And if you wind up with some real uglies from the first batch and just can't sell them for full price, there *might* be a few of us out here who would consider giving them a good home for a small discount!

Honestly--I'm more interested in how it shines than in how it looks.

vinhnguyen54

Flashaholic
CPFBA
And if you wind up with some real uglies from the first batch and just can't sell them for full price, there *might* be a few of us out here who would consider giving them a good home for a small discount!

Honestly--I'm more interested in how it shines than in how it looks.

That's the goal. :)

tinkerhell

Newly Enlightened
Here is a poor little glimpse of what this light can do compared to another fine aaa style light (Prometheus Beta).
https://youtu.be/k3E5Mm5FfTM

(my first attempt at a quick look at a light. Not the finest production ever made so be forewarned. heh.)

This one is aXPL Hi 6k set up.

vinhnguyen54

Flashaholic
CPFBA
I have bad news from my supplier. He was only able to send me 15 Worm Total. They are discontinued forever.

I messed up 10 with the coloring finish. 5 Shipped out great.

So I need 5 more to fulfill orders. I thought I had 5 spares and now I am 5 short.

Anyhow I guess there will only be 5 serialized Worm total. I will contact the rest with pending orders for a solution.

davidkoleda

Newly Enlightened
I have bad news from my supplier. He was only able to send me 15 Worm Total. They are discontinued forever.

I messed up 10 with the coloring finish. 5 Shipped out great.

So I need 5 more to fulfill orders. I thought I had 5 spares and now I am 5 short.

Anyhow I guess there will only be 5 serialized Worm total. I will contact the rest with pending orders for a solution.
This is quite interesting, I contacted lumintop a week ago or so, to ask about the restocking of worm flashlights, especially in copper.

This is what i have been replied:

"Hi

Have a nice day

It will be restocked this month later and then you could buy it on our Amazon Store. I will give you the link.

Thank you

Will"

Idk if this is the right place to post it so please, correct me if i'm wrong.

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Supporter
I talked with Lumintop rep in China and there definitely will not be any more copper worms...

This is quite interesting, I contacted lumintop a week ago or so, to ask about the restocking of worm flashlights, especially in copper.

This is what i have been replied:

"Hi

Have a nice day

It will be restocked this month later and then you could buy it on our Amazon Store. I will give you the link.

Thank you

Will"

Idk if this is the right place to post it so please, correct me if i'm wrong.