• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WormVN - Limited Run, 11 Only

saypat

Enlightened
I have bad news from my supplier. He was only able to send me 15 Worm Total. They are discontinued forever.

I messed up 10 with the coloring finish. 5 Shipped out great.

u can sell the 10 messed up ones?

tinkerhell

Newly Enlightened
u can sell the 10 messed up ones?

He could. See the video above, that's one of them. But Vinh doesn't like the way they look. at all. LOL. The perfectionist to be sure. Which is a good thing for us. Anyone that ordered one and wouldn't mind one of his "imperfect" lights can probably ask him to just use those to fill that order (assuming he hasn't destroyed them in a fit of rage). I can testify they work just FINE!! This light is silly bright for something so small.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I hate the way they look. I sent out 5 good ones. Those that got it do you like it? I think 2 of those members don't even post ever.

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here we go
Amazing work Vinh.. sorry to hear about all this trouble for you and those who can't be as lucky as us first five owners
This little WormVn just looks fantastic! It's stunning how colors change with lighting. Absolutely gorgeous

Last edited:

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got mine and what can I say, great work as usual. Have not had time to play with it or take sexy photos yet; kinda busy with work at the moment but I did take the time to pick up the package and slide in a 10440 for a quickie. :D