Worst professional musician

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
cratz2 said:
We've had two and a half babies... And I do love Enya. And Clannad and Lorenna McKennitt. I just was using them as examples of musicians that get dumped on for not being overly exciting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Another Enya fan here (and no babies). Also like the Tailesin Orchestra's Maiden of Mysteries album - some neat renditions of Enya's stuff by an orchesstra that is decidedly hip! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

flashlight_widow

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
chumley said:
BTW, I saw Tiny Tim in the supermarket about a week or two before he died. He was complaining to the produce manager that they didn't have the special organic produce that he wanted.

[/ QUOTE ]

My dad ran into Tiny Tim in a bar in FL once and - not knowing who it was - made some drunken comments to him which I will refrain from posting here, for the sake of my dad's dignity. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif After the fact, he found out it was Tiny Tim and went and apologized. He said Tim was extremely gracious.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
flashlight_widow said:
Ashlee Simpson, hands down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but she did a pretty good hoe-down on SNL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
flashlight_widow said:
...After the fact, he found out it was Tiny Tim and went and apologized. He said Tim was extremely gracious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, did your father get a sense of whether Tim was really like that or if that was only an act? I've always wondered.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, there are so many!!!

Bruce Springstein is one. HORRIBLE voice. Don't know how anyone with a voice like that ever made as much money as he did.

Kiss - typical rock-n-roll cliche`. Actually that kinda goes with most all of the 80's heavy metal bands.

Rap - For being 'professional', they don't do a lot of talented work. Program a drum machine, and being able to speak pretty well doesn't make you musically talented.

Most R&B is so lame-ly typical, . . . . . .

I'd better step off this soap box.