• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB HDS Titanium Bezel Acme Threads and Titanium Clip

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi everyone, firstly looking for a titanium bezel for a latest model HDS with acme thread, idealy mint.

Secondly if you have a clip in ti to go along with it let me know.

And on a bum note, have I missed all these special HDS bezel runs from a couple members, if not point me in the right direction or to a shop who does them. I know OR has SS bezels by the looks of things. I need TITANIUM

Thanks CPF

GearHunter

Enlightened
Abarth, I have a Ti dark sucks clip I would be happy to give you if you cover shipping ( just the actual cost). I have a second one I am not using ( wife didn't like it) so it's all yours....

GearHunter

Enlightened
Glad to help. I'll tell you what, just pm me a shipping address and I'll get it posted and let you know what the actual cost was then we can do the paypal thing.

nbp

Flashaholic
I can't recall for certain, but I don't think anyone made Ti bezels with ACME threads; only for Legacy. Have you seen them somewhere?

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well somebody start making them!

Yeah wasnt sure if there was a modder who I hadn't spotted who makes/made them.

Looks like I might be out of luck on the titanium idea, or am I.

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad to help. I'll tell you what, just pm me a shipping address and I'll get it posted and let you know what the actual cost was then we can do the paypal thing.

Gear Hunter, that is incredibly generous of you! I'm amazed at the kindness of the people hanging out around here.

GearHunter

Enlightened
Thank you but it's nothing that countless folks around here wouldn't do! We " gear heads " stick together. It doesn't matter if our favorite flavor is flashlights, bags or multi-tools, we speak the same language....we help one another out, it's what separates us from the sheep.

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah I saw them too, think it was only like four he made.

However I'm still looking for a ti bezel and a ti clip.

GearHunter

Enlightened
I haven't forgotten about you! It's all boxed up and in my bag....work has just kept me from the post office but my lovely wife has today off so it should be on the way today. Sorry for the delay.