• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Lummi Raw SS, AL, or TI

jason331

Newly Enlightened
Preferrably with trits...

I'm one of the folks that has spent nearly a year waiting for an order from Rob that has never shown up. I'm hoping to get a nice used one instead because I know these lights are such prized treasures.

Thanks!

blackfly

Enlightened
I have a mint condition Raw NS with three green trits. It has the 20/200 cool white emitter. The light has a bit of a patina built up on it. But you could always polish it to a shine if you don't like it. I used .000 steel wool on my Wee NS & it looked new again. The raw is new & has never been polished. It has sat in a drawer since I bought it. It was a bit too heavy for neck chain carry & I couldn't bring myself to put it on a keychain. I was about to put it up for sale because I have had three really big light purchases in the last few weeks &, despite my rich tastes, I am far from being rich. So I have to sell some of my goodies to fund my purchases. Due to the difficulty involved in getting one of these I would be looking to get the same price I paid for it. The Lummi website charges £60 for the Raw NS & £15 for the three additional tritium inserts. This would add up to £75 or $123 in US currency. Let me know if you are interested. If not, this will hit the B/S/T forum tomorrow along with some other lights.

jason331

Newly Enlightened
Lummi Raw NS Purchased...

My thanks to the others that also PMed me about similar lights for sale.