• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: McGizmo PR-T lights

wolfy

Enlightened
Found a non mint PR-T light, but still looking for a mint whole light.

Was broken into recently so Im looking for a McGizmo PR-T whole light (mine was stolen from bedside table dammit), dont care if it works or not I can repair the electronic bits.

Thanks for Looking
Nik

Last edited:

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a McLux X4T PR-T-NAT with 1 and 2 cell body. Couple nicks in the bezel but overall in great shape.

Fabled X-bin Lux-V. Beautiful tint. BB750 converter.

PM me.

Jeff

Last edited:

wolfy

Enlightened
Re: WTB: MacGizmo PR-T lights

Its unfortunate, because the thing was practically mint. Got it from a CPF member, only issue was burnt out LED, which I temporarily quick fixed with an XP-G R5 (worked rather nicely) till I got some XP-G R4, to give it a warmer tint and maybe upgrade it to 1A driver. Now its gone and I really miss it, I love the PR-T heads.

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did you talk to Don and see if he had any bezels or heads still laying around his workshop?

Jeff

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your light should arrive any day now. It left the Los Angeles port 2 weeks ago and should be pretty close to Australia by now.

wolfy

Enlightened
Hi Jeff

You wont believe it, I may have bad news, Australia Post seems to have lost the package. Its if the gods are conspiring against me having a PR-T again. They have it because they tried to deliver while I was at work, and left a collection slip to pick it up at a local post office, when I went to pick it up they claimed not to have it. Spent all morning filling in forms for lost items, which I am hoping they may still find.

In twenty years of using registered post I have never had a lost item, especially considering they already tried to deliver it. Very frustrating, and its not about the money, they have lost an item that is so hard to get my hands on. Dammit first one is stolen and the next one is lost by the post office (not happy).:mad::sigh:

So if anyone can help out I am still looking for PR-T lights, especially if Australia Post dont find the lost package.

Last edited:

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you sure it was for my package? Tracking hasn't posted anything past Los Angeles. It was insured so if it doesn't show up, you will be refunded your money. I should have said it was worth millions! LOL

donn_

Flashaholic
How about a classic Surefire/McGizmo Lego?

IMGP3866.jpg

Mint 4-flats 2x123 L1 two-speed with delrin tail shroud and belt clip stud/clip, carrying a mint HA PR-T with TYOJ, Downboy 917 LE.

Email if interested.

wolfy

Enlightened
Sorry Jeff, yup it apears it was yours thats gone missing, the collection slip had the same tracking number you emailed me. Thats the bizare thing, its aparently not on the Australia Post tracking system, so how did a delivery attempt get made to me if its not on their system. I really hope they find it.

Hmmm tempting Donn, Ill send you an email.

wolfy

Enlightened
Australia Post still hasnt found the lost PR-T package (and to be honest Im no longer positive they will) so I am still looking for an original McGizmo PR-T setup in 1x123 form (but larger setup is fine also).

precisionworks

Flashaholic
Still looking for a Mint head or whole light.
I would rate this head at 99% because of the tiny speck of missing ano on the front of the bezel (upper right side side of photo at the 2:00 position). Otherwise perfect.

323060f0.jpg

54615f17.jpg

eca4612e.jpg

Last edited:

wolfy

Enlightened
@precisionworks: I dont suppose you also have an original 1x123 body for it (dont care if the switch doesnt work I have spares). In any case PM me a price for the head if you only have the PR-T head.

PS: I emailed Don to see if he had any spares left over and unfortunately he had no spare PR-T parts available.

Last edited:

wolfy

Enlightened
Woohoo, Australia Post has found the lost PR-T package, Jeff its made it to me finally. :)

That said, if anyone has a mint McLux PR-T 1x123 body setup, I am still interested.