• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: PEAK Matterhorn or Eiger

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have two stainless Peak Eigers. Both are key lug bodies. Both are qtc. One is a 10440 and one is a 10280. The 10280 will come with the rcr li-ion battery. I have one high cri xpg head at 3750k and one high cri Nichia head at 4500k. The xpg head is a little banged up from being dropped. The Nichia head shows wear but still looks pretty close to new.

Take your pick of body and head.

The xpg will be $30 and the Nichia $45. Paypal only, shipping included.

Rob

I also have a Prometheus Copper Beta with the high cri Nichia. It's been dropped once and there is a small dent on the edge of the bezel. Not really too noticeable unless you look close, but it still works great. It has both the key ring attachment and a pocket clip attachment. I'd sell that one for $60.

http://goinggear.com/prometheus-bet...219-high-cri-copper-lumen-led-flashlight.html

Both Peaks are sold. Thanks.

I have way too many keychain lights and I've been meaning to clear a few out. Your post motivated me.

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
There's a Matterhorn on eBay in case you're interested. Just do a search on Peak Matterhorn flashlight.

Ladd

Enlightened
@magellan

The eBay seller must be closing out a batch of very early Matterhorn 3x5mm lights.

He has sold several over the last few months, including the one I bought from him.

Too bad he doesn't have the brass or SS ones!

Thanks for posting the heads-up!

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is Eiger the AAA one? I can't recall the names. I have a Peak brass AAA with a slightly bigger head than an Arc AAA with a lug and body like the Arc. It was designed to run at about 12lm, but with an optic and "neutral" LED, can't recall which one.