Wurkkos

Sold/Expired WTB: Plastic Lanyard Ring for tail of LX2

mcbrat

Supporter
apparently I did not call it the right thing when I contacted Surefire, and they send a lanyard gate clip...

yazkaz

CPF Supporter
SF has a record of sending wrong (or non-exact) replacement parts

Recently I've requested a replacement Z44 (black HAII) bezeI for a friend. SF sent me a grey HAIII version instead and even so the surface treatment is flawed (one dot of missing ano on the surface).

If SF sends you a wrong part then it would be necessary to address that, not just take things for granted.

yazkaz

CPF Supporter
I think you need the part that is two pieces that snap together to forum a whole ring?
AFAIK this is what mcbrat needs
it is indeed a two-part ring which both crescents get connected and wrapped around the tailcap's groove

A lanyard gate clip is something else and can be user-replaced; although, SF's own design and heated surface treatment seems to be unique
Whenever I get a SF lanyard kit I always remove and replace it by another swivel hook (swivel gate clip, whatever the name is) which is more convenient

Str8stroke

When I get home I will check to see if I have a spare one. Not sure if I do anymore but, I checked my office desk (random SF parts) and don't have one. I have no problem mailing it to you free if I can find it. Let ya know this evening.

tonywalker23

If you're removing those lobster clips and not using them I'd be glad to take them off your hands :)