• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: quark mini 123 neutral titanium

spc

Enlightened
Looking for a neutral or high cri q mini 123 in titanium. Not concerned about it being in perfect condition.

Thanks!

How about one of these?

xVitW8t.jpg

Now available at foursevens.com I've never come across other titanium Q Minis offered with neutral or high CRI emitters. Of course I'm not all-knowing.

~ Chance

spc

Enlightened
Hy Chance, I have a raw copper MKII, love it. I also have a raw brass olight smini. I feel like once I have a titanium light this size, my collection will be complete. I'm just not a fan of the satin ti.

Maybe the q mini's weren't offered with a neutral, I've been out of the game for a while.. But I would be happy with a cool white too.. Do you have one to sell me?

Hy Chance, I have a raw copper MKII, love it. I also have a raw brass olight smini. I feel like once I have a titanium light this size, my collection will be complete. I'm just not a fan of the satin ti.

Maybe the q mini's weren't offered with a neutral, I've been out of the game for a while.. But I would be happy with a cool white too.. Do you have one to sell me?

Sorry, I only have the one Q123. I can't separate it from its brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles and cousins.

However, there is one for sale on eBay. The listing ends in about two hours. It's currently at $142.50 plus $8 something for shipping. Best of luck.

~ Chance

Here's a picture to enjoy while you're hunting.
zXpmssv.jpg

The rest of the family. Satin are nice once you get to know them.
ikS0zgL.jpg

Last edited: