WTB Raven Concealment pocket clip

ilikeguns40

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
Looking for a raven concealment pocket clip fire Surefire 6p and MD2 as pictured here
3ADB026A-2660-4F1A-AFC8-8171A9A7A302.jpeg

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
If you've had no experience with that wire clip, they did not stay in place. When coming off the wire ends can do some nasty damage to the aluminum..
Maybe @NH Lumens will chime in with his opinions, or offer you one.

ilikeguns40

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
Thanks for the info. I just really liked the look of them and was hoping they would be decent haha. Just trying to find something a bit different than the Prometheus Ti clip and the Thyrm clips

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Except for the few you mentioned, there's nothing available that can just bolt-on.
Oveready SS clips, can be set up to work. But takes good drill press, or better yet a mill, to accurately drill and tap for the screws holes. Tiny screws, think 4-40 threads.

ilikeguns40

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
Yeah I don’t feel like drilling and tapping haha. I do like Overeadys Tailcap with the clip pre installed, but it’s pricey. I’ll probably just stick with the Prometheus Ti clip.. it works good and have no issues. Was just googling MD2 photos and came across that Raven clip. I know nothing about it. I remember seeing them years ago but they didn’t catch my attention then