• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Trit switch for Sunwayman V10r Ti/Ti+

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
These were kinda "before my time" in the hobby so I may be missing some important details, but I think most of them were made by Steve Ku, aka kuku, but I've also seen some labelled as coming from SOYCD, so I'm not sure if those are the same or not. Regardless, I'd like to see if I can find one. I'd rather have the 6-tube style with the overlapping triangles but I'm open to whatever I can find. Condition or color of the trits isn't important, I can swap them myself.

Pic for attention:
RDAnmKK.jpg

f22shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
These were kinda "before my time" in the hobby so I may be missing some important details, but I think most of them were made by Steve Ku, aka kuku, but I've also seen some labelled as coming from SOYCD, so I'm not sure if those are the same or not. Regardless, I'd like to see if I can find one. I'd rather have the 6-tube style with the overlapping triangles but I'm open to whatever I can find. Condition or color of the trits isn't important, I can swap them myself.

Pic for attention:
RDAnmKK.jpg

are you still looking for this ?