[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
lclVL4d.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
spdyawQ.jpg
[/FONT]

aginthelaw

I was just using mine last night. The reason that’s a coincidence is because I have a hundred vn lights that I could’ve chose

b8llzblue

K30GTvn is still my most fav for this size of light.
I remember u saying this which is why I’m debating picking up this used one. But it’s hard to pull the trigger when you can get the k1vn which has the better performance of the two. Yes, the k1vn has a bigger head, but I still would say it’s in the same size category. Regarding acebeam ui, do I need to double click two times to get to the brightest mode? If so, that’s a deal breaker.

vinhnguyen54

CPFBA
I remember u saying this which is why I’m debating picking up this used one. But it’s hard to pull the trigger when you can get the k1vn which has the better performance of the two. True. I love the K1vn performance but for some reason I rarely take it with the truck. I only take lights I really like on joy drives with my truck where I can spot random things. The MT90vn+ has gone on way more rides than the K1vn did even though its a smaller light. MT90vn+ actually =has gotten a surprising amount of time out. I didnt think I would take such a large light out so much. I guess just seeing people reactions is 50% of the fun. I think the unbalance top heavy of the K1vn head throws it a bit off for me. I wished the reflector as less deep... so I can have a more balance light with a larger hot spot. I am also not a fan of ramping UI either but I know I am alone there. The K30GTvn is as prefect as can be for the size for me. Handles the heat well, great runtime and I love 18650 still. Beam is wonderful. Lots of throw specifically for reflector size but wide spill also. I cant think of anything negative. Its my most go to searchlight. I have not yet found anything I like more for the size.

Yes, the k1vn has a bigger head, but I still would say it’s in the same size category. Regarding acebeam ui, do I need to double click two times to get to the brightest mode? If so, that’s a deal breaker. Just double click once from ON or OFF = Turbo.

Last edited:

vinhnguyen54

CPFBA
L17vn

If you want the tactical version of the MC13vn here is your only chance :)
For whatever reason the L17 stock MCPCB and optics just will not tune a good beam.
As a matter of fact the L17 optic makes a worse beam than the MC13 optic on the same MCPCB & LED. Still puzzle me as the optics should be identical.
Stole MC13 optic and MCPCB then added a W2.1 for this L17vn build.
Its finally perfect.

https://skylumen.com/collections/v54-lights?sort_by=created-descending

Tcl7bpQ.jpg

LChDXcT.jpg

y9S1Xrv.jpg

Patriot

Last D18 W2 5400K Sand Color
Email if interested.

Still one of my top 5 favorite V54 lights in my inventory! The amazing lumen output, mixed with surprising throw, make this light punch well above it's size and weight. Build quality has to be among the best in production lights, including some of the best anodizing I've seen. Vinh makes it better! If you want to personalize it, have Vinh do an HC or AHC bezel and paint the optics retainer. He surprised me with antique copper on mine.

1gkUL2C.jpg

about 75 yards...
tAFeQRo.jpg

b8llzblue

WOW that looks amazing, great heat treatment! It almost makes me want to get into 10440 lights.....

you really should. Or at least just get one 10440 light. And this one here is one of the best, if not... the best. And you are right, it’s a great color way. Vinh did a very nice job with this one. Trust me, even til this days technology, this light still wows me. Not just with performance, but the feel and size and great rear switch.