• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS - FDT (Flashlight Deals Today)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
https://skylumen.com/collections/v54-lights/products/one-off-sunwayman-v20avn50-2-hcri[FONT=&quot]

hrbYPcf.jpg
[/FONT]

Enlightened
Nice, what do you think of it? Ended up getting a black one he had left with W2 as well.

DeliveryD

Newly Enlightened
Nice, what do you think of it? Ended up getting a black one he had left with W2 as well.
Cool Torch: I do not have an original but Vinh's just illuminates what I need and when. I like the Anduril software. I use it for my nightly walk and for this it works perfectly. Small enough so it's not too heavy and on turbo it lights up the world. Are you, 1313, enjoying yours?

Patriot

Flashaholic
15,000L and 140+Kcd with 18xW2's or 14,000L and 160Kcd with 6xW1's & 12xW2's. Still one of the most radical V54 lights I own and in my top two favorite "pop can" lights of all time. It's kind of funny to call it a "pop can" light however because it's dwarfed by a 8.4oz Redbull can. It's more like a child's 5oz sippy cup. Nothing has come around to de-throne the D18vn yet, when it comes to throw from a popcan. Maybe a triple SBT90, triple TIR light could... dunno. A new LED might have to come along first.