Sold/Expired WTS: Integral Neckknife Damask made by Juergen Schanz

aginthelaw

I’m trying to get an idea of the size. What’s the light next to it? Looks like i need a big neck to wear it as a necklace. Is it bigger than a surefire 6p?

Genna

I’m trying to get an idea of the size. What’s the light next to it? Looks like i need a big neck to wear it as a necklace. Is it bigger than a surefire 6p?

I hope it helps with the size ;)

6e0b5fc26b443670c62bcd77e0476e55.jpg

dc7077f5f2589baa34d588cc8fa6965a.jpg

The sheet is more for a higher/lower position on the belt...

d29c8c1f304b372e41881a7e7bf855c9.jpg

Please let me know if you need more pics or informations

Thanks for looking & Merry Christmas
Genna

aginthelaw

Looks like I’ll have to start hanging a weight around my neck to strengthen it. It’s bigger than I thought but I’m still debating...

bigburly912

Looks like I’ll have to start hanging a weight around my neck to strengthen it. It’s bigger than I thought but I’m still debating...

No reason at all it needs to be carried around the neck. That leather is first class and would make an excellent pocket slip!

aginthelaw

After having $10,000 worth of knives stolen from me not once, but twice, makes me hesitant to start another collection. You’re inbox is full btw. So why is it called a neck knife?

Genna

After having $10,000 worth of knives stolen from me not once, but twice, makes me hesitant to start another collection. You’re inbox is full btw. So why is it called a neck knife?

After such experiences, I can well understand that! [emoji29]I emptied my inbox. After receiving the knife, I was so happy to finally have it in my hands that I had no thought about it and therefore did not ask. Maybe because of the thumb rest above the blade?

bigburly912

A neck knife is indeed a knife of a smaller stature designed to be worn around the neck however that doesn’t mean you must wear it around your neck. That sheath clearly has a belt loop built in so the maker gave it options. Juergen schanz has been a master knife maker (meaning actually carrying the designation of a master) since 1995. You can guarantee it’s a quality piece. I’m surprised this hasn’t sold. If it was on a knife forum at that price it’d have been gone quickly. If I could budget for it I’d own it. Good luck with your sale

Last edited: