• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS/ Jetbeam RRT-03 / Nichia version. / $85.00

I'm selling a new-in-box Jetbeam RRT-03 (Nichia version). This is the new 1400 lumen, triple emitter model. I used it for all of five minutes to confirm it's full functionality, but that's it's cumulative run time.

(I had ordered this light as a graduation gift. Supply chain backlog issues delayed delivery so I went with another light as an alternate gift.)

The RRT-03 comes with two body tube extenders, allowing the light to use 16340, 18350, 18500, or 18650 cells.

Asking $85. U.S. Priority Mail shipping is included to addresses in the U.S.

International shipping costs will necessarily be extra, and will depend on the destination. Because of ongoing sanctions, members residing in Russia are excluded from this offer. (Sorry comrades.)

Forum rules apply: the first "I'll take it" has priority. Buyer has 72 hours to post payment via PayPal. If payment is delayed beyond that time backup buyers (if any) will be eligible to be next in line to acquire this gem.

Thanks for considering this offer.

No images. See the Jetbeam website for detailed images and specifications. There are also a few excellent reviews on this forum if you're not already familiar with this light. They're worth reading and I recommend them to everyone who may be interested.

anonymousjohn

Newly Enlightened
No images. See the Jetbeam website for detailed images and specifications. There are also a few excellent reviews on this forum if you're not already familiar with this light. They're worth reading and I recommend them to everyone who may be interested.
Or you could post images of the light since you're the one selling it.

Latest posts