• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Malkoff E1T Head

JPA261

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale is an excellent condition Malkoff E1T single output head (300 lumens). Purchased this to replace the head on my Surefire E1B. I already have too many single output one cell lights, so decided the keep the 2 stage head on the E1B.

Here is the link for the more info on the head;

https://malkoff-devices.myshopify.c...ut-lights/products/e1t-scout-m300-1cr123-head

Note: Gene mentioned that, "this does not have a beautiful symmetrical beam on a white wall". Also, will not work properly on Vital Gear bodies.

MSRP is 105.99......Asking $90 USD shipped USA.

PM with any questions or concerns. Thanks for looking.
IMG_0757.jpgIMG_0758.jpgIMG_0759.jpgIMG_0760.JPG

JPA261

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ha, yeah and was going to actually use this on the E1B head that we traded. Just too many single output Lights for me though.

PM sent with PayPal info. Thanks!

When I had that E1b I initially upgraded it with a 300 head, too. I bagged up the original Surefire head and forgot about it, actually just found it a few months ago. I put it back in the original state and left it on the nightstand and used the Malkoff head on a new Malkoff body. Glad you're getting some use out of the E1b, it's a great little light. Only issue I had is when I carried it the light tended to turn on in my pocket. No problem with the MDC since the button is recessed.

Latest posts