• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Malkoff: MDX head with M61N, 1CR123 body + batts

HRace

Newly Enlightened
All items now SOLD.

Prefer PayPal goods + services (I'll pay for the fees and shipping).

1) MDX 22.3 Head with M61N + High/Low switch installed, aluminum retaining washer also included. M61N is 400 lumens, Neutral White 4000K, 80 CRI Cree XP-G2. FLAWLESS condition. Head was used 4-5 times. I've found I take the 18650 Hound Dog instead. This has been sitting unused so I've finally decided to sell it. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.
ASKING: $70 shipped USPS First class. (Ordered new from Malkoff it's $110).

2) MDC 1CR123 Shrouded Body + 5 CR123 batteries + 2 battery cases. Used once! I decided to switch to a 2xAA format, changed bodies and this body has sat unused. Decided to take photos and include it while I'm selling other things. I have 5 never used CR123 batteries I'd like to include, with their cases, since I have no use for them anymore. Expiration date on batteries is December 2026 as seen in the photos. I did not damage the light but I believe I can see one pin sized prick of Anodizing missing; as received from Malkoff. It's pointed out with an arrow in the photo. I'd call this flawless as received but since it's there, I must point it out.
ASKING: $40 shipped USPS First class. (Ordered new from Malkoff it's $50, plus the cost of batteries).

I will attempt to ship next day but please allow 2 days to ship the products, with tracking and packaged extremely well.

If I missed any angle in the photos you'd like to see, please ask, I am happy to provide photos you'd like to see.
IMG_0820.jpg
IMG_0822.jpg
IMG_0823.jpg
IMG_0824.jpg
IMG_0825.jpg
IMG_0826.jpg
IMG_0827.jpg
IMG_0828.jpg

Last edited:

HRace

Newly Enlightened
1CR123 body sold to a1sealbeach. Another super smooth transaction on CPF, thanks!

SMar

Newly Enlightened
1) MDX 22.3 Head with M61N + High/Low switch installed, aluminum retaining washer also included. M61N is 400 lumens, Neutral White 4000K, 80 CRI Cree XP-G2. FLAWLESS condition. Head was used 4-5 times. I've found I take the 18650 Hound Dog instead. This has been sitting unused so I've finally decided to sell it. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.
ASKING: $70 shipped USPS First class. (Ordered new from Malkoff it's $110).

I'll take this--pls message with your paypal info.

(PP sent)

Last edited:

HRace

Newly Enlightened
Thanks SMar! MDX head on its way to a new home to finally get the use it deserves.