• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS:SF M2, E1E, E2E, C3, C2, KT-1, G2, Par36, Malkoff, Leaf, 4Sevens, Zebra

Hi Surefire1993,

You appear to need one more posting before you gain Private Messaging privileges. After that I can PM you with payment information. If you reply to this post that might be enough.

Thank you.

Grijon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Items received extremely fast, incredibly well packaged, 100% positive feedback for BigusLightus - thank you!

konifans

Enlightened
Items received. They are perfect. Thank you!

Is the MagCharger multi mode version? If so I will take it.

Hi Konifans,

Thank you for the update. Glad to hear everything is perfect.

The MagCharger is single mode. Highly modified with a Welch Allen 1160 lamp in an FM ceramic slug to hold the bulb and center it perfectly, FM aluminum light orange peel reflector to smooth out the batwing beam, and borofloat lens to transmit more light and handle the heat. It is is excellent condition. The custom parts alone would cost more than I'm asking for the package.

TILL-22

Newly Enlightened
Just wanted to say this has to be the most organized sales thread of this size I've ever seen, thanks for taking the work to grey out stuff!

Also I'm kind of bummed I missed the Hound Dog with MD4 body. Good luck with selling everything!

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Absolutely! This guys the best. All my stuff got here in record time and exactly as described.

Latest posts