• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Surefire 9P & E1L Outdoorsman

Boomer8404

Newly Enlightened
Both lights are sold.

I have decided to thin out my collection a little. First "I'll take it," gets the light pending payment. I take PayPal and prices include shipping for (Conus only). I will ship international but, buyer pays shipping. Lights shiped via USPS Priority. Tracking number for package will be sent through PM.

Sold pending funds to anongpc - Surefire 9P $70 - It's new out of package basically. I have never used it, bought it from a fellow CPF member as a collectors piece. Once I got it, I put it in a felt lined box, and there it has remained since I have owned it. There is one small light ding in the radius on the tail cap, besides that, its immaculate. Comes with its original P90 bulb. Buyers pays insurance if you want it, as USPS Priority only automatically covers up to $50.

Sold pending funds to kellyglanzer - Surefire E1L Outdoorsman $55 - I bought this light used, and I lightly used an EDC'd it for a little while. There is some wear in the anodizing around the sharp edges, and there are a few light dings in the edges as well considering its age. I also put the newer style EB1 deep carry pocket clip on it, because the original clip was broken when I got it. Also, I put a GITD o-ring and a 550 cord lanyard on it as well.

Last edited:

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Surefire 9P & E1L Outdoorsman

Sent you a message but will ask here as well. Is the e1l a single or 2 mode? From the look of the beam it appears to be the old single mode 20 lumen model but wanted to confirm. Thank you

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
No..it's fine Kelly it's yours..thanks for the kindness though.

Boomer8404

Newly Enlightened

It's the single mode square beam, I believe its rated at 40 or 45 lumens. From what I remember reading this shape of KL1 head is the 2nd gen. Then the 3rd gens were the KX series dual mode heads. The first gen KL1's had ribs machined in the body of the head and either had less or at least 40 lumens.

anongpc

Newly Enlightened

I will take the 9p--