• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Surefire Collection 12b M6 Z2 C2 E2D E2D LED M952

gallonoffuel

Enlightened
nbQ3jJs.jpg

k5vdYNA.jpg

Shipping to be negotiated based on actual costs, destination and number of items. Shipping from 32832.

Surefire 12B Hurricane Light ($70) - Good condition, never used by me. Bulb is in there but I haven't tested it.

Surefire M6 Guardian ($250) with 2x18650 battery holders, Good condition, never used by me except to look at, came with a very light bezel scratch when I bought it years ago.

Surefire Z2 Combat Light ($70) - LED Dropin, Clicky tailcap and aftermarket stainless bezel ring. No lanyard

Surefire C2 Centurion ($90) - LED Dropin, Clicky tailcap, aftermarket stainless bezel ring crenulated).

Surefire E2D Executive Defender ($85) - 2 Flats version, Some carry wear on the high points

Surefire E2D LED Defender ($120) - Some carry wear but not much at all

Surefire M952 ($150) - ARMS-17 Trilock quick release and push button. No IR filter.

Pentagon Light X3 ($75) - Converted to LED, Great condition and rare, twisty tailcap.

Surefire P/C/Z black tailcap with clicky switch ($20)

gallonoffuel

Enlightened
M6 still pending. I also would like to note that the E2D incan has a 3V bulb in it right now. I will include a blank CR123 so you can run it on 1 cell or swap the bulb for a 2-cell bulb. I don't have the 2 cell bulb.