• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Surefire E1 Executive + Surefire 3P **WORLDWIDE SHIPPING** **ALL SOLD**

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
**ALL SOLD**

I have the following two lights for sale:

1) Surefire 3P The pretty rare nowadays 3P has been used and it shows, mostly on the fins on it´s head. The body is in better condition, showing a few scratches mostly where the diameter taperes down from the head towards the tail. The tailcap says 6P I´m afraid (same tailcap, just the laser etching differs from 3 to 6) but in rather good condition. To show how different you can photograph the glossy type II anodizing (depending on the angle you are looking at it) I included different sets of pictures. The last three pics exaggerate the wear on the fins while the four pictures before these understate them. The first three pictures are rather good I´d say. Comes with original R30 3V bulb but without batteries.
[$129][$119] $114 shipped registered priority worldwide
for additional $39 I will include a EDC+ X60L3 Triple XP-G2 Dropin (R5 cw - H/M/L - 720/380/12 Lumen - 2A/1A/35mA - 3-6V)

surefire%203p-1.jpg

surefire%203p-2.jpg

surefire%203p-3.jpg

surefire%203p-4.jpg

surefire%203p-6.jpg

surefire%203p-7.jpg

surefire%203p-8.jpg

surefire%203p-9.jpg

surefire%203p-10.jpg

surefire%203p-11.jpg

surefire%203p-12.jpg

2) Surefire E1 Executive The light is in very good condition and has only minimal wear and one ding on the tailcap, even less wear on the body and an almost mint head. Comes with MN01 bulb but without batteries.
$159 shipped registered priority worldwide
SOLD

surefire e1-1.jpg

surefire e1-2.jpg

surefire e1-3.jpg

surefire e1-4.jpg

The only trade options are Steel Flame clips (+ $$ from you or me depending on what you have).

RULES:
  • the first to post an unconditional "I´ll take it" in this thread gets the item and has priority over any PM or Email communication
  • do not edit your "I´ll take it" post unless you want to back out completely
  • make another post if you want to add something to your "I´ll take it"
  • Paypal payment (no e-cheque or similar crap) is expected within 24 hours after I sent my paypal information or the light will be made available again
  • EU members can pay via bank transfer if they wish to
  • I ship worldwide and all prices ($US) include worldwide registered priority shipping
  • insurance is optional and will be additional $6
  • Shipping will be to the address provided by paypal only.
  • If possible I try to ship the same day I received payment - otherwise the next business day
  • I reserve the right to not sell to anybody for no particular reason

Last edited:

Flashlike

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Surefire E1 Executive **WORLDWIDE SHIPPING**

Wow -- that is a beauty with the teardrop bezel! I wish I had the funds. Someone will be VERY pleased when they buy it!! :thumbsup:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Surefire E1 Executive + Surefire 3P **WORLDWIDE SHIPPING**

Thank you, I too wish you had the funds :laughing:
:bumpit: with the addition of a Surefire 3P :devil:

recDNA

Flashaholic

I can't believe either of these collectibles has lasted a day at these prices.

ymfymf

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the Surefire E1 -- $159 registered priority shipping worldwide. Will PM for paypal info. and send fund across soon.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent with payment information, thank you! SOYCD you are backup.

bartko09

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Surefire E1 Executive + Surefire 3P **WORLDWIDE SHIPPING** **PRICE DROP**

Eric - you able to shoot a pic of just the 3P body? Thanks man!

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Surefire E1 Executive + Surefire 3P **WORLDWIDE SHIPPING** **PRICE DROP**

Sure, but what are you after? Just asking since the pictures of the complete 3P contain the body as well.

Eric

bartko09

Enlightened

Sure, but what are you after? Just asking since the pictures of the complete 3P contain the body as well.

Eric

Honestly, I've never seen one before. Is it just a mini 6P capable of being bored out to fit a 18350?