WTS Surefire E2L

michaex

how can you tell that with the limited info given by the seller?

desert.snake shared that it pulls 30/300 mA - so it's a dual stage head. There were only two dual stage E2L's so far - and only 3/60 with this shape of head. Simple ;)

AstroTurf

CPF Supporter
mine, sitting right in front of me has the same head model designation, and it is only a single output model.

desert.snake shared that it pulls 30/300 mA - so it's a dual stage head. There were only two dual stage E2L's so far - and only 3/60 with this shape of head. Simple ;)

thermal guy

The old “first “ KX2’s were single level. 45 lumens I believe. Then upgraded to the 3/60. That’s what this should be.

a1sealbeach

The old “first “ KX2’s were single level. 45 lumens I believe. Then upgraded to the 3/60. That’s what this should be.
Official name of 45 lumens KX2a, later 3/60 is KX2b. And I believed the final model E2L-A had 5/125 KE2. I could be wrong.

desert.snake

CPF Supporter
Wow, so much information, thank you!

There is another way, if someone has a luxometer and the same lights and some kind of known E2L, then you can look at the numbers. This board has a length of 97 cm, I accordingly put the lanterns 6 cm further, because luxometer is about 3 cm thick. Daylight from the window constantly adds about 36-40 lux due to the movement of tree branches from the wind.

Latest posts