WTS Tain Damascus Zenith

S

Salute Rocket

Newly Enlightened
Photos SOLD WTS Tain Damascus Zenith. Neutral emitter. Purchased here as my old username Karst Ghost when they were first offered. I’m not certain how many of these are around but I would say not many. Ice blue and purple tritium. 14 trits total. I wanted to take the clip off when I first received it and one of the screws either stripped or I rounded the head. I never got around to taking the screw out and won’t attempt it now as I’m not handy, but I’m assuming this would be easily remedied in the right hands. Please view the photo of clip. It’s a true beauty that I would rather not sell but inflation is rough on me right now. Excellent condition other than the clip. Will ship in a small Pelican case. Asking ~~$950~~ Price drop to **$875 or best offer**SOLD . Price includes PayPal goods and services fees and priority mail shipping. Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please ask.

Last edited:
badtziscool

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Trusted seller here folks. Two flawless transactions with this gentleman.

F

firstlab78

Newly Enlightened
I'm interested.
I'm not familiar with this community so I don't know how to message you.
Could you please check your Facebook messages?

Last edited:
S

Salute Rocket

Newly Enlightened
I'm interested.
I'm not familiar with this community so I don't know how to message you.
Could you please check your Facebook messages?
I believe I just replied to you on there, but let me know if you don’t receive the message, thank you