• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: TK35UEvn Best Priced MTG2 Light LIMITED RUN

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Beamshots coming. You guys will love the beam shots. I am sure of it! :)

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
Code:
how much of a current boost are we talking? :) I wonder if I should send my stock light to you when I get it or if its just a minor increase

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
how much of a current boost are we talking? :) I wonder if I should send my stock light to you when I get it or if its just a minor increase

have not gotten to the head to measure at LED. Only did a bump on the driver.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
wow you are up late vinh! I have been at work already for 2 hours and you havent slept yet! you are a night owl :)

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take one please.

Can you please PM me your Paypal details and I will send payment in a few hours when I get home from work.

CUL8R

Enlightened
Vinh please put me down for one. Can you engrave it? Maybe on the blank side panel opposite the name? Let me know. I won't mail the check until I know if I need to include those dollars too.

This should make an excellent Mother's Day gift for my spousal support unit! Just a reminder guys - Sunday May 11th is Mothers' Day. The strategy is if I get her a nice light once in a while, It makes it easier to get more for me!:devil::sssh:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vinh please put me down for one. Can you engrave it? Maybe on the blank side panel opposite the name? Let me know. I won't mail the check until I know if I need to include those dollars too.

This should make an excellent Mother's Day gift for my spousal support unit! Just a reminder guys - Sunday May 11th is Mothers' Day. The strategy is if I get her a nice light once in a while, It makes it easier to get more for me!:devil::sssh:

Can engrave anywhere you want. ;-)

CUL8R

Enlightened
Can engrave anywhere you want. ;-)

Thank you! I'll actually leave the placement to you. I don't have a creative bone in my body and don't know where the V54 would fit in best! I'll get the check right out.

How much would it add to engrave "To Deb on Mother's Day 2014" on that blank side panel ( as well as the V54)?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Thank you! I'll actually leave the placement to you. I don't have a creative bone in my body and don't know where the V54 would fit in best! I'll get the check right out.

How much would it add to engrave "To Deb on Mother's Day 2014" on that blank side panel ( as well as the V54)?

Free. Add a note for that text.