• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: TK35UEvn Best Priced MTG2 Light LIMITED RUN

CUL8R

Enlightened
Orders will go out Monday

Wow, that is quick! Should definately get this in time to give for Mother's Day gift. Please don't forget the engraving in post #15.

Doesn't really matter to me, but I am curious as to what "slight current boost" equates to.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Wow, that is quick! Should definately get this in time to give for Mother's Day gift. Please don't forget the engraving in post #15.

Doesn't really matter to me, but I am curious as to what "slight current boost" equates to.

About 7A. Will verify later

CUL8R

Enlightened
Typo. I meant .7A

About 7A. Will verify later

Another big wow! If it comes out to be 7A, that's a huge increase in OTF lumens. The stock light puts out appox 2000 lumens OTF, and I believe that equates to about 3.4 to 3.5A. 7A means approx 3200 OTF lumens! A huge increase. Not that far off your TN35vn, although in a much smaller and textured reflector, so just a lot more flood than stock.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
how hot does turbo and high get?

and is the ui affected by the mod? in other words is it low medium high and modified turbo?

or low, high, almost turbo, turbo

trying to decide if i want one or get my stock modified

slntdth93

Newly Enlightened
I would like to get one if only Turbo mode has the current boost.

Also, what batteries would you recommend for this light?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Any 18650 cells are fine. All modes got a slight bump. But turbo got a bit more.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Why such a small bump?

I mean, you are selling the modded light for less than the stock light sells for, so its a great deal either way....but, why are you only doing the wee bump?

:candle:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Why such a small bump?

I mean, you are selling the modded light for less than the stock light sells for, so its a great deal either way....but, why are you only doing the wee bump?

:candle:

The driver only allow that much bump. I tried everything. Thats why when these are gone I am not getting more. Its your chance to get a light that is brighter than stock as stock prices.

CUL8R

Enlightened
Just got back inside from doing yardwork all day. .7a bump, or whatever it comes to, is fine with me. Because this light is going to my wife on MD, not having to worry about special batteries, and no need to take special precautions is a plus. I'm really liking the MTG2 led (currently have TN35 and MM15). I'm sure my wife will also. No beam atifacts (read multi XML2), great flood and OK throw will proably make it her favorite when camping and when she is up at our cabin.

CUL8R

Enlightened
Just received 1 of 2 of these coming my way. And I just received the shipping notification for the engraved one for my wife (Mother's Day gift), so she should get it in time for MD. Played with this a little inside and although it's difficult to tell for certain it seems to put out at least as much light as a 3xml Securitying that I did a simple resistor mod to. But the beam is much more uniform and much warmer. All in all a very pleasant beam and a nice sized light with simple controls and 4 good levels. I haven't had a light for years that doesn't have any parasitic drain (except my i1), so that is another nice feature. The very nice output and runtime on only 2 cells means this may replace one of the lights in my BOB.

CUL8R

Enlightened
My wife received her engraved light today for Mother's Day, and loves it. Not the biggest, brightest, or "Baddest" light. But very useful with an excellent beam!

Satansjester

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, I've ordered one of these from vin on his Mother's Day sale.

I don't currently own any 18650's so I need to get some as well as a decent charger.

Im in the uk and am looking at possibly nitecore ones, what is the difference between the 2600, 3100, and 3400mah batteries and should I go for the 3400 ones to get the most out of my light?

I'm probably going to get them on Amazon uk so if there's another better or safer battery I can get then can anyone suggest one?

Many thanks

ven

Flashaholic
Satan,i have a couple of UK shops i use,will send you a pm with some links:D nitecore are fine,panasonic inside but imho expensive ..........

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all, I've ordered one of these from vin on his Mother's Day sale.

I don't currently own any 18650's so I need to get some as well as a decent charger.

Im in the uk and am looking at possibly nitecore ones, what is the difference between the 2600, 3100, and 3400mah batteries and should I go for the 3400 ones to get the most out of my light?

I'm probably going to get them on Amazon uk so if there's another better or safer battery I can get then can anyone suggest one?

Many thanks

I have a Nitecore i4 charger, good quality and easy to use.