• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: TK35UEvn Best Priced MTG2 Light LIMITED RUN

Satansjester

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the replies ven and x-ray, that's twice I've heard the i4 is pretty good, is it worth paying the extra for the pila?

Cheers

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have a pila but I have three nitecore i4 chargers and use them almost daily. They are the best charger for the money IMO

ven

Flashaholic
+1 to jmpaul & x-ray,except i am only a 3rd of the man:D my *1* i4 gets used daily,has been for months issue free,after 5 or 10 mins off charger my MM shows 4.17v(obviously the MM could be out a little) but more than happy with that.The wp6 is not a bad option too,this charges at 650ma iirc so a little less than the i4 but 6 bays............another good value charger.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also have the wp6 and can endorse it as a good option. I4 does NiMH though too if you use that type of battery :)

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a link to gopajti's pictures and beamshots of the TK35UE. It is a stock light but gives you a good idea of what to expect. Post #2 of his thread shows beamshots of the TK35UE vs a lot of other lights. http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...enix-TK35-UE-amp-TK35-L2-Pictures-Impressions

Add on edit: The comparison beam shot to the MM15 was very interesting

Fantastic! The MM15 comparison gives me an excellent idea of overall output.

Vinh, my other question remains, any idea how much you ended up boosting the current?

I'm trying to get am idea of how much additional light yours makes :)

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well it sounds like it's about 0.7A increase...any idea what that equates to in additional LED lumens? Seems like 200-300 maybe?

Dang I'm interested in this light...

Last edited:

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
zupa2a5a.jpg

Oh yea!

ven

Flashaholic
Is that an after work :party:jmpaul,cant beat a light to come home to or which ever of the 3 addresses its going :laughing:

Too add i am in now way jealous.......:whistle:

Congrats on your very soon to be tk35uevn..........look forward to your feed back:twothumbs

CUL8R

Enlightened
Well it sounds like it's about 0.7A increase...any idea what that equates to in additional LED lumens? Seems like 200-300 maybe?

Dang I'm interested in this light...

Based on SB's estimate of the stock light outputting 2k Lumens, and using the MTG2 chart I originally saw jmpaul320 post, I would guess the stock light to be driven at about 3.25 - 3.5a. Add Vinh's estimate of .7a increase and the chart indicates an otf value of 2300- 2400 lumens. This is just a guess though, as Vinh never did provide more than an estimate of the increase.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
By eye my tk35uevn looks to be about 2800 lumens on turbo. Brighter than I expected for a slight current bump.

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Vinh,

Did you see the PM that I sent yesterday regarding my order?

Thanks

a199578

Enlightened
Are there still more of these? How about either a daily sale or independence sale on these?