• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: TN35vn - Brightest & Best Throw MTG2 Light

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
TN35vn

Must Read & Agree Before Purchase: Click Here

*Tested TN35 factory actually has a modded switch and battery carrier. Only the head is stock. I am guessing 100% stock would be about 4.5A instead of 4.58. Beamshots below of factory TN35 also has modded carrier and switch. Not a big deal but I thought I should mention it.

MX25L3vn VS TN35 VS TN35vn VS TK75vn VS Tk75vnKT VS X60vn

TN35 VS TN35vn

MX25L3vn VS TN35vn

Ceiling Bounce. TN35vn is clearly brighter than a TK75vn...What the heck!

TN35vn
VS TN35vn Dedome

TK75vn
VS TN35vn Dedome
The 150K Lux TK75vn is beaten. Dedome tint is nice too!

The TN35vn is the brightest and longest throw single MTG2 light I have ever handled.

This light is a 5 Star Must Have based on performance alone. No doubt about it.

TN35 Manufacture Link: http://www.thrunite-store.com/thrunite-tn35/

TN35vn:
- Current boosted form 4.58A to 7.5A
- Lumen & Lux to be updated later
- Battery Carrier, Switch, and Circuit Driver modded for boosted performance.
- Heat sinking from LED to host improved
- Never run light unattended. Turn light off or down a couple of level when light become uncomfortably hot to hold. (3 minutes at room temperature sitting on a desk)

Purchase Option:
A) Dome on (5000K neutral White) $215 Shipped USA (no box) DEFAULT
B) Dedome (About 3000K Warm White) $225 Shipped USA (no box)
+$15 for International (Outside of USA) Shipping (no box)

+ $10 for Box

+ $5 for "V54" hand engraved on light
If you want Shipping Insurance Please Ask

Send me an email and ask to receive my newsletter
PM or email me for payment instructions.
Email: [email protected]

Last edited:

Capolini

Banned
Re: WTS: TN35vn

Interesting!! I would be surprised if it out powered the TK75vn!

The stock numbers are similar, but the TK75 beats it in lumens by just a bit and out throws it by 172m!!

However, with all your adjustments and tricks[!] who knows what the numbers will be?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: TN35vn

Interesting!! I would be surprised if it out powered the TK75vn!

The stock numbers are similar, but the TK75 beats it in lumens by just a bit and out throws it by 172m!!

However, with all your adjustments and tricks[!] who knows what the numbers will be?

I don't think its quite in the league on Tk75vn KT in terms of performance yet....

ven

Flashaholic
I am very interested in this light,several reasons,mainly because you will have modded it,followed by i actually like this the most from a personal use/choice side,finally i dont own a thrunite tn yet.................................yet

Awesome stuff as always vinh:twothumbs

I just know now that a % of my monthly salary will be going to you :laughing:

Top stuff as always

Quick Question,when you modded the tk51 you were surprised by the build/quality of fenix inside,how is the thrunite tn35,is it well made? or in other words not cheap/corners cut ....

Thank you AWESOMEvn:thumbsup:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
TN35 quality is in between Supbeam and Feni. However Supbeam K50 is about the same quality as the TN35. K50 is the best quality light from Supbeam IMO.

I am very interested in this light,several reasons,mainly because you will have modded it,followed by i actually like this the most from a personal use/choice side,finally i dont own a thrunite tn yet.................................yet

Awesome stuff as always vinh:twothumbs

I just know now that a % of my monthly salary will be going to you :laughing:

Top stuff as always

Quick Question,when you modded the tk51 you were surprised by the build/quality of fenix inside,how is the thrunite tn35,is it well made? or in other words not cheap/corners cut ....

Thank you AWESOMEvn:thumbsup:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Damn this light is good...Totally surprised me! The brightness from a single LED is shocking...and I thought I am used to seeing lots of lumen...My backyard in completely lit! Wow!

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm guessing dedomed the beam is going to look similar to the X40vn, but won't have the petals that you don't like.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I'm guessing dedomed the beam is going to look similar to the X40vn, but won't have the petals that you don't like.

MTG2 Dedome is very warm. If you don't like warm steer clear. If you do then it's beautiful, Very incandescent likLOL :)

I don't have a X40vn handy for tonight comparison.

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like you created yet another beast Vinh. Nice! Which version of the TK75vn are you comparing it to here? The killer throw version? If that's the case this light is really insane!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Looks like you created yet another beast Vinh. Nice! Which version of the TK75vn are you comparing it to here? The killer throw version? If that's the case this light is really insane!

If I don't mention that it's a KillerThrower then it's not. :)

Only he second slideshow has the TK75vn KT