• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: TN35vn - Brightest & Best Throw MTG2 Light

Light_Saber

Newly Enlightened
Can anyone compare for me the beam/throw between the TN35 and the X40. I understand the other differences (1 emitter vs 3, X40 a bit more lumens) but there seems to be no beamshots of the TN35vn out here except for the ones Vinh put out on the OP of this thread. That said, drawing my own conclusions is difficult. HELP...

I've looked in this thread and the X40 thread and didn't find the answer. Although if memory serves me, I have seen the question asked before.

Descriptions would be great. Beamshot comparo would be even better.

Thanks, and apologies if the answer is out here and I missed it.

Light Saber

ncvarmint

Newly Enlightened
+1
Can anyone compare for me the beam/throw between the TN35 and the X40. I understand the other differences (1 emitter vs 3, X40 a bit more lumens) but there seems to be no beamshots of the TN35vn out here except for the ones Vinh put out on the OP of this thread. That said, drawing my own conclusions is difficult. HELP...

I've looked in this thread and the X40 thread and didn't find the answer. Although if memory serves me, I have seen the question asked before.

Light Saber

charlieplanb

Newly Enlightened
ON the "WTS: Limited Run Eye40vn V2" thread, pictures 4 & 5 you can compare them.

Light Saber

Patt

Enlightened
Damn this light is good...Totally surprised me! The brightness from a single LED is shocking...and I thought I am used to seeing lots of lumen...My backyard in completely lit! Wow!

Vinh,which one should I go for..?Which of them both TN35vn is best light..? Dome-on or the De-domed?
:huh2:

​Patt

ven

Flashaholic
:thinking:Are that original boxes or not? :confused:

The light comes in a holster, this is inside a metal type box/case and many opted out on the box. So yes original boxes that have not been sent with lights to customers.

Cant speak for vinh regarding best,i chose dome on as i like the tint from the mtg2 as it is,de-dome will make it warmer and also double+ the throw with a slight loss in lumens.........

So down to personal preference Patt:)

thenorway

Enlightened
Just received the TN35 but still too light to see it stretch its legs. I really like the tint of dedomed MTG2.
Awesome piece of work here an appreciate the discounts and sales you provide.

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you currently taking orders? If so, what is the time frame? Don't see your usual list of ordered lights in first post...just wondering.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Are you currently taking orders? If so, what is the time frame? Don't see your usual list of ordered lights in first post...just wondering.

Yes I am. About 1.5 weeks from time of order. I don't build a list unless there is a lot of pre-order.

joshjp

Enlightened
Ok great, how long till you would get it? I would buy it next Friday when its my PAYDAY, also i will get my ThruNite TN-32VN tomarrow from a member here, but i cant find your THREAD on the light at all, did you make one for it?. TY Vinh the TN-32 will be my first modded light, and from you.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Ok great, how long till you would get it? I would buy it next Friday when its my PAYDAY, also i will get my ThruNite TN-32VN tomarrow from a member here, but i cant find your THREAD on the light at all, did you make one for it?. TY Vinh the TN-32 will be my first modded light, and from you.

If I place an order right now I can get it around Tuesday or Wednesday. I don't remember making a thread for a TN32vn. Please email me if you want to place an order as I miss post on the threads all the time.