Sold/Expired WTS: ToolVN CopperXPL HI V3 6000K. Two months old with original box &...

Vothelo

Newly Enlightened
WTS: ToolVN CopperXPL HI V3 6000K. Two months old with original box &...

ToolVN Copper + XPL HI V3 6000K + CuHs + DriverVN2, originally paid $165.

Asking: $145.00. SOLD

Here's the original sales thread...http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?383175-WTS-FDT-(Flashlight-Deals-Today)/page100
Light was purchased March 9th so from the time I received it to now its only two months old!!! Had a light patina going so I went ahead and cleaned it up for you but if you like the patina finish just use it and it will of course come back.
I got a little excited and bought a second copper ToolVN from the FDT thread, even though I originally wanted an aluminum one PLUS already had a copper ToolVN. I used it for the first couple weeks but went back to my original ToolVN in 5000K, so it's been sitting in the box for the last month.

I've decided to sell it to so I can fund another purchase. My loss = your savings.

SPECS:

• Copper ToolVN - Vinh Nguyen
  • XPL HI 6000K
  • DriverVN2
  • Currently programed to mode 12: 1 - 5 - 15 - 50 - 70 - 100 /No Memory but you can change the mode to whichever you want.
  • Included in the sale: Original plastic box and O-Rings. One almost new Efest 10440 battery.

Asking: $145.00.

• PayPal only
  • CONUS transactions only.
  • Please post "I'll take it", and pay within 24 hours of your bid.
  • I reserve right of refusual of sale to buyer
  • I will include the shipping: 2-3 Day Priority Mail with the standard $50.00 insurance coverage.
  • Please PM me if you have any questions.

IMG_0937.jpg IMG_0936.jpg IMG_0938.jpg

Last edited:

Vothelo

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: ToolVN CopperXPL HI V3 6000K. Two months old with original box & acc...

Mid week bump with price reduction

SVT-ROY

Enlightened
Re: WTS: ToolVN CopperXPL HI V3 6000K. Two months old with original box & acc...

Sent PM early this morning

SVT-ROY

Enlightened

Ahh just seen reply, disregard. Some reason I can't edit last post...

Vothelo

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: ToolVN CopperXPL HI V3 6000K. Two months old with original box &...

Light is SOLD. Thanks SVT-ROY for fast payment.