• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Tri-EDC Light Engine Upgrade Run #3

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ahh! Late to the game and I'm just going to put this out there :) anything left or any that becomes available, I'll take it! :D

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everyone is paid up and all but a few LEs are shipping today.

There will be a small Run #4 of a few more LEs in about a month. :) I am out of the lucidrv drivers so I need to start looking around for a creative alternative to make the run interesting.

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Received my engine yesterday & I'm very impressed with the quality of the machining and fit/finish of the components. I rushed to put it in the Tri EDC and turned it on...WOW, serious pocket rocket action! I have the 4000k tint version, and it looks SO good. I could not imagine a better tint actually. Very nice work Sean, thank you for the opportunity I appreciate it.

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received mine as well!
I went 5000k and love the tint. Good bit brighter then the last upgrade.
Awesome work as always SOYCD.
Thank you!

easilyled

Flashaholic
At long last, my L.E arrived today despite having been in the UK for nearly a week already! Long story, but I suspect the British firm Parcelforce of dragging their heels. (The parcel was sent by Express Mail and according to tracking was immediately released by customs!)

Nevermind, after that venting, it was still worth it in the end. These L.Es are beautfiully put together by Sean and they produce a perfect beam with a perfect tint. They certainly improve any light that they're transplanted into and my host is a pristine Mac Ti Knurly. :)

So many thanks Sean, these are another home-run of so many that you have provided CPF with. :thumbsup:

Last edited: