Sold/Expired WTS V11R Mirage, SRT9, E2T

FlashInThePan

Re: WTS Copper C8,Olights in 90CRI...

Free bump for the thread, since I just realized I never returned to share that the Nitecore SRT5 was received safely, promptly, and in good condition, just as advertised. Love that warm emitter. Thanks!

- FITP

id30209

CPF Supporter

I would rather open a fresh Cheers and Jeers post then replying here but what can we do...

For i don't know what time i'm asking AGAIN, would you please post a pictures of what i have sent please and not just sending messages and emails that i owe you money?? PLEASE!

Secondly there is no pill, take the head off and show us what's inside.

Thank you

id30209

CPF Supporter

At last...
Thank you. Looks like i haven't checked what model name of the same factory i have (honestly).
MF01Mini and MT07 cost the same since they are both made by Mateminco so if you would be so kind and post retail price of Astrolux MF01Mini and Mateminco MT07 with links to the store and price and that brass cover with Teflon insulator in the head, that would be appreciated.

id30209

CPF Supporter

Just asking for details to see how much shall i send you (difference you said it's drastic) for your suffering due to wrong letters at the back.

EDIT: this is the first time you posted anything other than AUX lights...BOTH times as you said.

bigburly912

I’m so confused here and I’m not taking either side but these are the same light. Just so similar mistakes aren’t made in the future can someone please enlighten me via pm. I was literally in search to see the price of an MT07 and ran into this. I hate to comment in this thread with this going on and I’m sorry to both parties involved but this may save similar headaches in the future for members here.

id30209

CPF Supporter

I’m so confused here and I’m not taking either side but these are the same light. Just so similar mistakes aren’t made in the future can someone please enlighten me via pm. I was literally in search to see the price of an MT07 and ran into this. I hate to comment in this thread with this going on and I’m sorry to both parties involved but this may save similar headaches in the future for members here.

MF01mini (cheaper) and MT07 (pricey) are exactly the same (the same manufacturer-Mateminco) only name is different.
And i have overlooked it, selling more expenssive item but the buyer wants the cheaper version and to be reffunded for this.

Sent from Tapatalk

jon_slider

- Limited edition Copper Astrolux MF01 mini
110$ SOLD

the Mateminco... was $70.

let me try to help
does that mean you would be satisfied with a refund of $40? ($110-70)
or would you accept less, since the light has been improved?

I think id30209 wants to give you a refund and just needs you to say, how many dollars you want.

Last edited:

jon_slider

well done
I hope that works for both of you

Last edited:

bigburly912

Where are you seeing them for 70 bucks? If you are that unhappy why not just return the thing.

archimedes

Moderator,
Staff member
CPF Supporter

I'm just seeing this now, but as others have mentioned, this is not the proper location for it.

It looks like things are generally getting worked out, which is good, but should happen in C'n'J (and/or privately by PM, as applicable)

archimedes

Moderator,
Staff member
CPF Supporter

I feel cheated, as it was posted as a more expensive (2X) item. Mr ID has replied a few times, telling me to “cool it,” “I should have asked questions,” and “due to MY inexperience.” lol.

Does not matter if they are similar. One is more expensive. You advertise the expensive one, dont send the cheap one.

#WATCHOUT
#SWINDLER

Please also note the additional CPF rules for C'n'J, which are briefly excerpted below....

1. KEEP IT CIVIL.

2. TRY TO WORK IT OUT FIRST!

3. DO NOT POST ANY UNAUTHORIZED CORRESPONDENCE OR PERSONAL INFORMATION HERE.

4. DO NOT ACCUSE ANYONE OF FRAUD

5. WAIVER OF LIABILITY

6. ACCEPTANCE OF MODERATION

7. AVOID NEGATIVE ADVISEMENT TO OTHERS